+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International traveller quarantine compliance self automated calls.

P_A_R_I

Oct 24, 2014
hi everyone
recently i travelled internationally and upon returning i was told at airport to call at a specific number and daily report abt my health over there. I was doing that daily since last few days. Today i received a call from some random number and it was an automated call. It says its from ministry of health. After asking general questions like date of landing , it further asked me few questions that i was supposed to answer in yes/no by pressing 1/2. After answering general questions like if you are following 2meter distance rule,sanitizing, It asked me a question which i dont understand. It was some what like if you are exempted from ---pm care---fund---something. i answered it as no. later on again few compliance questions and at last when i finished it, it said it seems you are not complying to quarantine rules. Where as i am completely following the rules by staying in a separate room,not in contact with anyone. Do anyone know the list of questions they do ask because its an automated call. Also do i need to worry about this call? or report anywhere?