+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INTERNATIONAL TEACHER & TEACHER in CANADA--HOW to upgrade???

Tanya123667

Jan 20, 2022
Teaching social science is usually not a teachable in demand like French and STEM subjects. A diploma in ECE is taking a big step back so would not make sense since you need to show that your choice of program will lead to career progression. Would focus on a masters degree. Would still focus on immigration.
So should i do M.Ed from Canada to show career progression so that later I apply for license and opportunity to teach . Or should I do some management diploma course relating it to school management ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So should i do M.Ed from Canada to show career progression so that later I apply for license and opportunity to teach . Or should I do some management diploma course relating it to school management ?
How will a M.Ed help your career in your home country. Getting a M.Ed will not necessarily allow you to be licensed to teach in Canada, as you didn’t do your teaching degree in Canada. Look at provincial teaching requirements to see if you are eligible. M.Ed in Canada is for those who want to become Superintendents or VPs/Principals.

Reactions: YVR123