+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International students looking for PR after the Studies...!!! Please Help..

atulsharma

Apr 19, 2013
Hi Leon / Tiger seniors please help...

I my name is atul...starting this forum to help all the international students to get information on getting PR after completions of Studies...

1) While choosing the courses at which is the best provinces which can help you to get faster PR after completion of the courses..?

2) if a students gets a workpermit for 1 year and the employer is employee you ...is there a way you can extend your work permit or directly apply for work permit....?

Thanks...

tiger007

Champion Member
Hi,

To know more about various student immigration programs see the latest APRIL 2013 update on page 6 (mid level) of this thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/various-immigration-programmes-for-international-students-in-canada-t100908.75.html

Getting PR depends on the type of course you do, educational institute you select... how well you perform, your skills & networking abilities, overall economic conditions.. finding a skilled job.... and ultimately qualifying under one of various student immigration programs.

Getting an extension on PGWP, MAY be difficult (unless you are involved in an occupation which is in shortage) where with your employer's support... you must secure a positive LMO (Labour market Opinion)... from the CIC.

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other
sources too