29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
Hi all,

Friend of mine is an international student and he will graduate soon in few months. He has enough points to apply under skilled worker category. Here is my question.
Can he apply through buffalo office or does he have to send his application to New Delhi since he is an indian citizen? He will be staying here while his skilled worker file is being processed.
Any suggestions?

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newdelhi2011 said:
Hi all,

Friend of mine is an international student and he will graduate soon in few months. He has enough points to apply under skilled worker category. Here is my question.
Can he apply through buffalo office or does he have to send his application to New Delhi since he is an indian citizen? He will be staying here while his skilled worker file is being processed.
Any suggestions?
NO DEAR U ALEAST NEED EXPERIENCE .

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
When you say "he has enough points" I assume he has requisite experience and falls in a qualified NOC. If he sends his application to CIO, NS while he is in Canada, his default visa office will be Buffalo. If he returns to India and files his case from here, his VO will be NDVO.

Cheers..

newdelhi2011 said:
Hi all,

Any suggestions?

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
vermas said:
When you say "he has enough points" I assume he has requisite experience and falls in a qualified NOC. If he sends his application to CIO, NS while he is in Canada, his default visa office will be Buffalo. If he returns to India and files his case from here, his VO will be NDVO.

Cheers..
Thanks vermas. Do you think he should also get a visitor visa for US before applying for PR so he doesn't have an issue with driving south for an interview?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
visitor visa depends on other things as well

how much $ he has got in his bank
why he wants to go to USA