Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Alexios07 said:
I'm sorry but don't blame your failure on the society. Plenty of FSW with foreign degrees are employed by many big tech companies here, some of them even earning six figures.
y es I dont say no. But those are the 1% of newcomers FSW.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Solutions for those who envy siblings: deal with it or talk to the liberals. Again we never asked or sign petitions for this. Grow up or even better dont take comments personal, no offense, if you feel offended you got issues.

VO18

Oct 2, 2016
hi_canada said:
You are painting a very gloomy picture for siblings and making it sure that they are old and unskilled. Many siblings might be be just 10 points behind or CEO of any company. At the age of 45, a sibling might be running a company.
But that is the reality. That is how most cultures are. And besides why would a CEO want to leave their job at 45? That is just not practical. Siblings and family members want to join them here simply because life here is better than life elsewhere. So your life is good wherever you come from why would you drop it and come to Canada?

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
kryt0n said:
An oxymoron from a moron.
I think International students are the best fit to the Canadian market, so Canada needs more of those. Again International students pay alot of money to universities (which considered on of the highest income to Canada). With that being said I believe there should be more allocated points for them, although I dont think its fair to give points just because you have a sibling in Canada ("Although I have one"). But hey, we are not the people making the rules!

I wish we all can Immigrate to Canada, whether CEC, FWS.

Good luck to us all!

Thanks

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omarimam said:
I think International students are the best fit to the Canadian market, so Canada needs more of those. Again International students pay alot of money to universities (which considered on of the highest income to Canada).
Only those who have qualified job and income. Not all international students.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Well if 300,000+ international students suddenly get 100+ points then that's the whole quota for 2017 filled.

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
kryt0n said:
Well if 300,000+ international students suddenly get 100+ points then that's the whole quota for 2017 filled.
To be honest I dont think there will be huge points difference, because it wont be fair!!

All the best for all of us.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
Only those who have qualified job and income. Not all international students.
Those who already have qualified job and income is not an issue as they can get PR easily through more points for Canadian work experience and PNP; these are CEC students and most of them can get ITA; very few of CEC students were granted PR according to statistics. That's why the government want to do more in order for their main source of immigrants to come from international students. Giving more points for education is the solution so that most of the international students can get PR.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
They have been clear; all depend on core human capital and the higher the level of Canadian education, the more bonus points you will get and more chances to get ITA.

Not all the 100,000 international students have professional degrees/master, for instance.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Elrud said:
Those who already have qualified job and income is not an issue as they can get PR easily through more points for Canadian work experience and PNP; these are CEC students and most of them can get ITA; very few of CEC students were granted PR according to statistics. That's why the government want to do more in order for their main source of immigrants to come from international students. Giving more points for education is the solution so that most of the international students can get PR.
But how many more points would be fair? The equivalent of 1 year of Canadian work experience (35 points) would make sense.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
But how many more points would be fair? The equivalent of 1 year of Canadian work experience (35 points) would make sense.
The government said the rule will be simplified so that they can stay after graduation. Presently they have to return back to their country after graduation unless they apply for a PGWP and many don't as they return or could not find job in their field. This will be more simplified.