+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

international student bangladesh

rockstar 13

Dec 22, 2014
Hello guys i'm applying for Bangladesh though i had my research on Canada, and i found out its way to expensive, so can anyone tell me is it possible to work there and earn the tuition fees by my own, without taking any support from my parents???

Regards

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Is there a possibility of scholarship for you? Otherwise it would be very hard assuming that you are going to be studying full time. A friend of mine got a partial scholarship and worked all four years in a unionized job (very good money) on campus where her meals were taken care of, and she still needed help from her parents.. With your off campus work permit you'll also be limited a certain number of hours so however hard working you are, it's going to be very difficult. Good on you for wanting to be independent though!

rockstar 13

Dec 22, 2014
okay what about credit transfer facility ? i have done my HND in business from Uk, now i am in Bangladesh so there is any way i can do my last top-up year in Canada?

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
That would depend on your school. Business is one of the easier courses to transfer but it really depends on the institution. Where I went to school though, you have to have completed majority of your credits at the school in order to graduate with their degree. So any transfer students, regardless of where they went and how many credits they come in with, they still need two more years to graduate. You should check with the schools of your choice directly though.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

rockstar 13 said:
okay what about credit transfer facility ? i have done my HND in business from Uk, now i am in Bangladesh so there is any way i can do my last top-up year in Canada?

Even with credit transfer;

1. Very unlikely (with colleges) to get reduced fees, its all business here.
2. You will get PGWP only for the duration you complete in Canada.

RAHAT95

Dec 25, 2014
J5M said:
Hi,

Even with credit transfer;

1. Very unlikely (with colleges) to get reduced fees, its all business here.
2. You will get PGWP only for the duration you complete in Canada.

Hello, i am from bangladesh, i will be completing my A levels in jan 2015, so i am looking to apply at memorial uni , i went to their website to learn the application process , but i got confused . I will apply manually (dont have access to credit cards) SO besides the following documents can you tell me what else i need
1.A level & O level certificates
2. IELTS results
3. APRAISAL LETTER/RECOMMENDATION LETTER
4. Proof of financial support, my uncle will be my sponsor ( BANK STATEMENT,DOCUMENTS FOR THE BANK ACCOUNT, WRITTEN STATEMENT PROOVING WHY HE WILL PROVIDE ME WITH THE MONEY)
5. DO i need to send photocopies of my passport as well?Huh?
I WILL SEND THEM BY MAIL(COURIER)
TO THEIR ADRESS WHICH IS
Office of the Registrar
Memorial University of Newfoundland
P.O. Box 4200
230 Elizabeth Avenue
St.John's, Newfoundland & Labrador
Canada A1C 5S7

DO I NEED ANYTHING ELSE ??
OR DO SEE ANY PROBLEM IN THE ADRESS.
YOUR HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED>
RAHAT95.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

RAHAT95 said:
Hello, i am from bangladesh, i will be completing my A levels in jan 2015, so i am looking to apply at memorial uni , i went to their website to learn the application process , but i got confused . I will apply manually (dont have access to credit cards) SO besides the following documents can you tell me what else i need
2. IELTS results
4. Proof of financial support, my uncle will be my sponsor ( BANK STATEMENT,DOCUMENTS FOR THE BANK ACCOUNT, WRITTEN STATEMENT PROOVING WHY HE WILL PROVIDE ME WITH THE MONEY)
TO THEIR ADRESS WHICH IS
Office of the Registrar
P.O. Box 4200
230 Elizabeth Avenue
Canada A1C 5S7

RAHAT95.

1. I doubt if you need 4 for admission processing except paying application fees.
2. You need official sealed transcripts from University's registrar office.

rafayet

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged 21 January 2015, PER 12 February 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
RAHAT95 said:
2. IELTS results
TO THEIR ADRESS WHICH IS
Office of the Registrar
P.O. Box 4200
230 Elizabeth Avenue
Canada A1C 5S7

RAHAT95.
u need to send
1. certified copy of A level and O level certificate. it should be send from your school in sealed envelope to the university. school headmaster should certify the certificate and he should send it directly to the university. u can take the sealed envelope and send it by courier but remember sender name should be the school headmaster.
2. IELTS result should be send DIRECTLY from BRITISH COUNCIL. you should ask BC to send it to university. they will charge fees for duplicate certificate and courier fees.
3.applcation fees.
4. completed application form.
5. you can send certified copy of A level and O level certificate, certified copy of IELTS result , with your application but those 2 item also must be sent by authorities mentioned in number 1 and 2.
6. recommendation letter
hope it will help u

RAHAT95

Dec 25, 2014
rafayet said:
u need to send
1. certified copy of A level and O level certificate. it should be send from your school in sealed envelope to the university. school headmaster should certify the certificate and he should send it directly to the university. u can take the sealed envelope and send it by courier but remember sender name should be the school headmaster.
2. IELTS result should be send DIRECTLY from BRITISH COUNCIL. you should ask BC to send it to university. they will charge fees for duplicate certificate and courier fees.
3.applcation fees.
4. completed application form.
5. you can send certified copy of A level and O level certificate, certified copy of IELTS result , with your application but those 2 item also must be sent by authorities mentioned in number 1 and 2.
6. recommendation letter
hope it will help u

IS THERE ANY PROBLEM IF A AND O LEVEL RESULTS(FROM SCHOOL) AND IELTS (FROM BRITISH COUNCIL) ARE SENT AT DIFFERENT DATES LIKE ABOUT A WEEK OR SO, OR DO I NEED TO MAKE SURE TO SEND THEM TOGETHER.
AND CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE APPLICATION FEES(THE AMOUNT)
ANYWAY THANKS FOR ANSWERING MY PREVIOUS QUESTUION>
RAHAT.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

RAHAT95 said:
IS THERE ANY PROBLEM IF A AND O LEVEL RESULTS(FROM SCHOOL) AND IELTS (FROM BRITISH COUNCIL) ARE SENT AT DIFFERENT DATES LIKE ABOUT A WEEK OR SO, OR DO I NEED TO MAKE SURE TO SEND THEM TOGETHER.
AND CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE APPLICATION FEES(THE AMOUNT)
ANYWAY THANKS FOR ANSWERING MY PREVIOUS QUESTUION>
RAHAT.

You can send documents in installments. That's not an issue as long as you put off everything before the deadline.

RAHAT95

Dec 25, 2014
J5M said:
Hi,

You can send documents in installments. That's not an issue as long as you put off everything before the deadline.
SO, first i need to send my ielts and (o/a level) certificates from their respective authorities then i need to submit the application form(with application fees, along with o/a level and ielts certificats,recommendation letter) thats all right?