+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer- (Non Express Entry)

Skycare

Nov 16, 2017
Hi,
Please can someone share the link non-Express Entry SINP ISW-Employment offer latest draw score and list which was published by SINP gov.?

thanks & regards

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Reactions: Skycare

Skycare

Nov 16, 2017
If you have an employment offer then you go through the nomination process, not the draw. Your employer would have been approved with your job offer and then you apply directly...no draw.

International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer | International Skilled Worker | Government of Saskatchewan
If i get any job offer from the Saskatchewan employer.. will i get nomination. And approximately my score is around 87 if i have job offer in this program.
And what is the time line to process and untill get COPR/PR?

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If i get any job offer from the Saskatchewan employer.. will i get nomination. And approximately my score is around 87 if i have job offer in this program.
And what is the time line to process and untill get COPR/PR?

Thank you
Your employer has to be approved by SINP so not just a job offer. Your employer has to register and receive a SINP job approval letter. Processing doesn’t change from province to province so 2 years or so. You may be able to apply for a work permit. What is your NOC?

Martin2022

Oct 4, 2022
I have a question about the SINP system. I submited all the documents and paid 350 dollars. Now the status is application received. But when I came back to the education section and work experience section(Submited Part 1), I can not find the documents I uploaded before. Is it normal?