+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) Reference Number

raziiqbal

Feb 16, 2017
Hi,

I have just started the process of Canadian Immigration. I have filled a form for International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for my educational certificates' assessments. However, i have two questions:

• I am a Ph.D. Do i need to get all my certificates assessed or Ph.D. certificate will be sufficient?
  • In the request for academic forms (transcripts to be sent directly from Institute), there is one section called, IQAS Reference Number. Where do I find it? I have already applied online for application and now I have Application ID, is it the same?

gaonkar.roshan

Jun 20, 2020
Hi,

I have just started the process of Canadian Immigration. I have filled a form for International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for my educational certificates' assessments. However, i have two questions:

• I am a Ph.D. Do i need to get all my certificates assessed or Ph.D. certificate will be sufficient?
  • In the request for academic forms (transcripts to be sent directly from Institute), there is one section called, IQAS Reference Number. Where do I find it? I have already applied online for application and now I have Application ID, is it the same?
Hello, did you manage to get the details?

yousufk

Sep 25, 2020
Hi,

Hi there, Were you able to find the IQAS Reference Number? i need to mention the same in my IQAS academic request form.Kindly let me know about it

gaonkar.roshan

Jun 20, 2020
Hi there, Were you able to find the IQAS Reference Number? i need to mention the same in my IQAS academic request form.Kindly let me know about it
You can find IQAS reference number at the top when you logged into their portal. Its mentioned as file number (6 digit number), I have used same while sharing it with my university. My documents are already shared with IQAS electronically and now in Final Assessment status.

Hope this help

yousufk

Sep 25, 2020
You can find IQAS reference number at the top when you logged into their portal. Its mentioned as file number (6 digit number), I have used same while sharing it with my university. My documents are already shared with IQAS electronically and now in Final Assessment status.

Hope this help
Thank you for your reply,
These are the details i received from IQAS,
File Number 449546 IQAS0029522
so you mean to say my reference number here will be 449546?