+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International post graduate - BC PNP question

Sep 11, 2017
Hi,

I have a masters' degree from UBC with an engineering discipline, which qualifies for the international post graduate stream. However, I do not have any job lined up as of yet.

I understand that although I am qualified to apply for BC PNP under international post-graduate degree, I don't think I have enough SIRS scores to get an invitation, as I have no job. Anyone can give me a clarification? I know the website says that I can apply for BC PNP just with the masters degree, but I am not sure if I can even get an invitation without any job offer, causing low SIRS points, due to zero points from economic factors.

lazyguy

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
I am not sure if you would need SIRS scores for the international postgraduate stream, I applied in the same stream and got the invitation without having a job offer.

Nilampatel025

Oct 10, 2023
Hi,

I have a masters' degree from UBC with an engineering discipline, which qualifies for the international post graduate stream. However, I do not have any job lined up as of yet.

I understand that although I am qualified to apply for BC PNP under international post-graduate degree, I don't think I have enough SIRS scores to get an invitation, as I have no job. Anyone can give me a clarification? I know the website says that I can apply for BC PNP just with the masters degree, but I am not sure if I can even get an invitation without any job offer, causing low SIRS points, due to zero points from economic factors.
Hi,
I am in the same position. Could you please guide me, if I need job offer?