+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY PROGRAM

ali.akbar

Jul 7, 2020
Dear Friends,

i would like to know about international mobility program more briefly, i hope some one could help on this.
1. Is there is possible to get offer via IMP program.
2.what are the criteria required?
3.Is there any way to migrate after temporary worker?
4.its required IELTS for IMP program in Atlantic province?

thanks,
Akbar

Jul 13, 2020
You want to know a lot of things. You should do your homework on immigration at canda.com It's all there. Here goes the link to the page that list those who qualify for IMP
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/exemption-codes.html
I'll add it. The most important question you need to be answered, and that is not very clear on all of the website explanations is that you have to look for a job yourself. Nobody hires you out of nothing. The only way you may, and I insist, you may get a job offer directly from a potential employer is after you have been accepted in the Express Entry pool from IRCC. Other than that, you'll have to dig it yourself. Very frustrating when we're in a hurry, I know...

Last edited:

amt15

Sep 12, 2019
You want to know a lot of things. You should do your homework on immigration at canda.com It's all there. Here goes the link to the page that list those who qualify for IMP
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/exemption-codes.html
I'll add it. The most important question you need to be answered, and that is not very clear on all of the website explanations is that you have to look for a job yourself. Nobody hires you out of nothing. The only way you may, and I insist, you may get a job offer directly from a potential employer is after you have been accepted in the Express Entry pool from IRCC. Other than that, you'll have to dig it yourself. Very frustrating when we're in a hurry, I know...
So u need a job offer to apply for international mobility program?

Jul 13, 2020
So u need a job offer to apply for international mobility program?
Exactly. You see, the program is not made for us but for employers. It makes things easier for them. But not necessarily for us. Since I answered this question I’ve learned something else. There are regular recruiting session held by canadas government with actual employers offering actual positions around the world. But covid ruined out chances of participating on them due to their cancellation worldwide in 2020. But, if we manage to participate in one of those, it is up to us to show employers our worthiness to be hired under no matter what program best suits both of us.