+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International graduate - inside Canada

Murich

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hi, I am an international graduate inside Canada.
I don't have any Canadian work experience, don't have a job offer.
But with my work home experience and my Canadian masters, I have more than enough points for the FSW program.
But because of COVID, they don't invite now FSW applicants to apply.
What is my option now? Should I wait for FSW? I live in BC and should have a job offer to apply for PNP, so it is not an option.
Is it any chance if I submit my documents, BC can nominate me without applying for the PNP stream?

Anya833

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Hi, I am an international graduate inside Canada.
I don't have any Canadian work experience, don't have a job offer.
But with my work home experience and my Canadian masters, I have more than enough points for the FSW program.
But because of COVID, they don't invite now FSW applicants to apply.
What is my option now? Should I wait for FSW? I live in BC and should have a job offer to apply for PNP, so it is not an option.
Is it any chance if I submit my documents, BC can nominate me without applying for the PNP stream?
The best option is to find work and get your 12 months in, in NOC job category. FSW probably won't get drawn until next year or not even that. I wouldn't count on it. They're focused on CEC, people inside Canada with Canadian 12 month experience in NOC codes. Get a job and apply for PNP. You don't have any chance than to get a job here in Canada.