+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interior design-self employed

Sadaftaghian

Jan 4, 2018
Hi,i want to start the Immigration process to Canada with this resume:
But i have 2 questions:
1)is there any format for contracts?
2)because of problem in giving money from my clients,i have not reasonable proof for this,would u please help me in this way?
I am looking forward to hearing your hints.
Tnx

Mar 24, 2022
Firstly, I'd like to know the answer to the question about the format of the contracts. Secondly, what problem in giving money from clients are you talking about?

jacintamcwain

Mar 30, 2022
Too bad you couldn't get an answer. I was hoping to find some tips on immigration to Canada here. My wife and I decided that we should live in Canada after being there on vacation. The atmosphere suits us, and it seems like completely different people live there with a different mentality. We want to solve this immigration problem as quickly as possible and build a house there, especially since we've had home plans of what we would like to see in the end. I'm sure that a good company will help us turn these ideas into reality and maybe even somehow improve the design of the future home for our family.

Paula.lopezgo

Apr 5, 2022
My boyfriend has been working as an interior designer with a Canadian company, and they want to invite him just for training in a business trip before 2022 end, does it possible, and how can he do it? anyone knows?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
I applied under this stream since last yr. got my AOR on 4th january but havnt heard anything from IRCC since then. No permanent number yet.

emillioe53

Nov 21, 2023
But i have 2 questions:
2)because of problem in giving money from my clients,i have not reasonable proof for this,would u please help me in this way?
Tnx
That's when I discovered the expertise of https://homery.design/services/day-to-night/. Their seamless integration of lighting and decor transformed spaces, enhancing functionality and style. Collaborating with them not only simplified my workload but elevated my designs, making each project a harmonious transition from dawn to dusk.
As a self-employed interior designer, balancing day-to-night aesthetics posed a challenge.

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
But i have 2 questions:
Tnx
Have you gotten your COPR? Pls let's have your progress timeline

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
But i have 2 questions:
Tnx

Our team consists of individuals passionate about cars, ranging from classic muscle cars to cutting-edge electric vehicles. We initiated this blog to exchange our expertise and passion with fellow car enthusiasts, fostering a community where like-minded individuals can connect and share their experiences. Our goal is to deliver informative and captivating content covering a wide spectrum of car-related topics, including reviews, industry updates, DIY repair guides, and maintenance tips and services here Cardailytips.com. Our mission is to offer valuable insights for both seasoned car enthusiasts
  1. While there isn't a specific format required for contracts in Canada, it's important to include key elements such as details of the parties involved, scope of work, payment terms, timelines, and any specific terms relevant to your agreement. You may want to consider consulting with a legal professional to ensure your contracts are comprehensive and legally binding.
  2. If you're facing difficulties in providing proof of income from your clients due to payment issues, there are several steps you can take. First, ensure you have clear and detailed invoices and contracts outlining the terms of your work. You can also provide bank statements showing any deposits related to your interior design projects. Additionally, gathering testimonials or references from satisfied clients can help demonstrate your work history and professionalism. If you're still unable to provide sufficient proof of income, consider writing a letter of explanation to accompany your immigration application, detailing the circumstances of your situation.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
  1. While there isn't a specific format required for contracts in Canada, it's important to include key elements such as details of the parties involved, scope of work, payment terms, timelines, and any specific terms relevant to your agreement. You may want to consider consulting with a legal professional to ensure your contracts are comprehensive and legally binding.
  2. If you're facing difficulties in providing proof of income from your clients due to payment issues, there are several steps you can take. First, ensure you have clear and detailed invoices and contracts outlining the terms of your work. You can also provide bank statements showing any deposits related to your interior design projects. Additionally, gathering testimonials or references from satisfied clients can help demonstrate your work history and professionalism. If you're still unable to provide sufficient proof of income, consider writing a letter of explanation to accompany your immigration application, detailing the circumstances of your situation.
I got this