+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interim pathway applicants

Koalala2017

Feb 25, 2020
Well my agent told me before to do the open work permit application together with the PR application. So i did.
i got my work permit extension done.
they didn’t get my POLice from Hong Kong yet so no schedule for interview yet
Oh ok. I’m a bit worried now. I didnt apply for an open work permit yet since my contract will expire end of september and I didnt think it’ll take this long. I submitted all my documents on october and you submitted yours earlier than mine. Well anyhow I’m happy you’re almost done. Congratulations you’re soon to get your PR.

hartjoy30

Oct 15, 2019
Oh ok. I’m a bit worried now. I didnt apply for an open work permit yet since my contract will expire end of september and I didnt think it’ll take this long. I submitted all my documents on october and you submitted yours earlier than mine. Well anyhow I’m happy you’re almost done. Congratulations you’re soon to get your PR.
I joined a group on facebook. Most of them who applied for interim and new pathway said around september last year just got their aor last February. So i think your good. Don’t be worried. You’ll get an update soon. I think there’s just too many applications so it’s taking a longer time.

Koalala2017

Feb 25, 2020
I joined a group on facebook. Most of them who applied for interim and new pathway said around september last year just got their aor last February. So i think your good. Don’t be worried. You’ll get an update soon. I think there’s just too many applications so it’s taking a longer time.
Oh what group is that? Can i join too?

Mgcama12

May 11, 2020

Hi. We are in the same boat. My work permit will expire in September. Are you going to apply for a work permit extension?

hartjoy30

Oct 15, 2019
No! The last update was January. After that, no more. I contacted IRCC 2x. And they said the same thing. It was delayed due to limited staff working