+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interim pathway applicants

oluu

Jan 22, 2019
Ohhh so it was from Oct. 11th then, but where do you read the processing time from pls?

hartjoy30

Oct 15, 2019
The first batch of the interim is way faster than the second one.
I hope we’ll get medical request email soon.

oluu

Jan 22, 2019
Oh my God this is a great news, I am so happy for you wow! Imagine we were just talking about this just yesterday

oluu

Jan 22, 2019
You need to see the way I am blushing here on your behalf "Lol" pls they did send an email? Or did u get receive it?

hartjoy30

Oct 15, 2019
Right! I was saying last night that it takes too long. And finally, an update.

They sent an email. 3 different emails. One is medical request.

You’ll get yours soon!

Reactions: oluu

Koalala2017

Feb 25, 2020
Right! I was saying last night that it takes too long. And finally, an update.

They sent an email. 3 different emails. One is medical request.

You’ll get yours soon!
Hello, I’m just wondering if they requested for your biometrics too? I submitted my application oct 2 and got my AOR jan 9. I haven’t heard from them yet..

hartjoy30

Oct 15, 2019
Hello, I’m just wondering if they requested for your biometrics too? I submitted my application oct 2 and got my AOR jan 9. I haven’t heard from them yet..
No. Just medical request, prearrival for dependants if applicable and police clearance. And open work permit as well.

Koalala2017

Feb 25, 2020
Oh ok. I thought once you get your PR you dont need to apply for an open work permit. Is your contract gonna expire soon? Sorry so many questions. Just got a lot going on. Are you scheduled for a PR interview now or not yet?

hartjoy30

Oct 15, 2019
Oh ok. I thought once you get your PR you dont need to apply for an open work permit. Is your contract gonna expire soon? Sorry so many questions. Just got a lot going on. Are you scheduled for a PR interview now or not yet?
Well my agent told me before to do the open work permit application together with the PR application. So i did.
i got my work permit extension done.
they didn’t get my POLice from Hong Kong yet so no schedule for interview yet