+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interim caregiver program

Monkey26

Mar 17, 2019
Hello ere,
I have a question, i am currently a nanny since Nov 24th, 2017, i am eligible to apply for PR under the interim caregiver but also i will be eligible before children care provider pathway pilots expires. I am getting married on June 2nd, i am just wondering what would be best for our application? Should i send my application for PR under Interim caregiver pathway and add him on? Wait and send it right on June 3rd? Or should i wait till November 25th and do the application under children pathway?
Please your assistance would be appreciated

Mathel1216

Jan 31, 2019
Hello ere,
I have a question, i am currently a nanny since Nov 24th, 2017, i am eligible to apply for PR under the interim caregiver but also i will be eligible before children care provider pathway pilots expires. I am getting married on June 2nd, i am just wondering what would be best for our application? Should i send my application for PR under Interim caregiver pathway and add him on? Wait and send it right on June 3rd? Or should i wait till November 25th and do the application under children pathway?
Please your assistance would be appreciated
If you are eligible for interim pathway,why you would need to wait till November,the earlier the better right?guess why I adviced you these?my niece had applied for interim and was given an advices from her immigration lawyer to apply for interim now,rather than to wait till September 2019.

Sam28111987

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
If you are eligible for interim pathway,why you would need to wait till November,the earlier the better right?guess why I adviced you these?my niece had applied for interim and was given an advices from her immigration lawyer to apply for interim now,rather than to wait till September 2019.
Hello,
Can you update time line for your niece? When she applied and what is update???