Star Member
Jun 1, 2008
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Hi,
First of all I would like to thank all of the guys who have helped me during my previous problems. This forum is the best forum for canadian immigration. I have got answers to a lot of problem from this forum.

I want to apply for PR in Canada. There are points on experience. I want to ask two questions from you guys

1- I have undergone professional trainig at a chemical manufacturing company. I have a certificate as a proof of that which clearly indicate the areas of my training. I was paid salary during the training. I want to know that whether it will count as a work experience or not.

2- I have also worked in a company. I do not have any certificate of the duration of my work there. The only thing I have is the contract which I signed at the beginning of my job. The company is not willing to give me the certificate as I was under a bond to work for three years which I did not complete. My question to you guys is that should I mention this work experience in my application. If I mention it and CIC come to know about this bond will it create a problem or not?

Waiting for your feed back and replies on my questions.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. If you were paid, I would consider it work experience

2. Do you have your last couple of pay slips from there? Use them with your contract to prove how much time you work there and give a letter of explanation why you can't get a letter from this company. Nobody will hold it against you breaking a 3 year contract. Situations change and you probably had a good reason. Did you have a boss at this company that you were friendly with who could write you a letter privately? Even a coworker who could verify that you worked there and during what time?