+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interesting query regarding admission in Canada

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hello Friends

I have a query and want your expert opinion.

I am residing in Belgium on temporary residence and work permit which will expire in 1 yr and I am planning to apply in Wind turbine Maintenance program in Northern Lights College. I am a mature student and have some certification in my field from Europe but I am Pakistani national.

I will be applying from Belgium for study permit.

So, my query is when I apply for Visa application then should I show my financial proof from my account in Pakistani bank or should I transfer amount from Pakistan to Belgium bank in my account?

what do you say ? what will be more sensible way in order to satisfy visa officer?

Your response shall be highly highly appreciated.

Thanks
EXD

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Just as important as proof of funds how will you show intention to return to Pakistan on completion of the course.

exd

Feb 5, 2016
I can prove my intentions of returning by stating that

I am mature student age 36 and my visa in Belgium will expire in 7 months and my family including 1 kid are staying in Pakistan, ...........Also I can prove that in 2008 I completed my post graduation from Ireland and after completion of that course I also went to Pakistan and served in different organizations for 8 years.

There is no single technical education program being offered in Pakistan in Wind turbine electrical and mechanical maintenance.

In Pakistan there are very good opportunities for me in renewable energies and I will be in the position of those few individuals who have gained proper technical education of renewable energy (wind turbine)

I hope the above points are quite reasonable........... what do you say?