+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interesting fact about a draw

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whenever a draw takes place they post this line:

(1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on April 12, 2017, and ending on April 13, 2017, is 3,923.

The date range is the interesting part, my brother had created his profile yesterday evening around 8pm EDT and then he received his Job bank code, we put it in and activated his job bank profile, but the connection to Express Entry profile takes 24 hours so we waited, then today morning a draw took place and we became sad that we missed this times draw coz his profile was still not active, but about 6 hours later when he opened his Express Entry profile he saw that his job bank was connected, profile was active and the huge part that he already received the ITA, we were so happy in the end :D

So the point that i wanted to make was that i have read threads on the forum saying that entering the pool on the day of Draw will not fetch you an ITA, well its not true in this case and others shouldn't give up hopes that they missed the draw.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That means it will take up to 24 hours for the system to send an ITA to your eligible eAPR.