+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interested to study in canada

Sep 17, 2023
I’m new here and I’m really interested in the school in Canada and secondly to know the state in Canada i can get good school and I affordable school
I need to sponsor for a latter.
Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I’m new here and I’m really interested in the school in Canada and secondly to know the state in Canada i can get good school and I affordable school
Thank you
Research schools based on advancing your education and further your career (promotion, higher pay) to justify costs. As for affordable, it means different things to different people so again research school. I don’t know what “need to sponsor for a latter” means. You have to show the funds to come to school. No states in Canada. Somebody asked this same question yesterday.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Its a big amount for me. I need to anyone help.
i find a job than i give him.
Ok. So you need to find family and friends to help you. Or you get a job and save like you say. No one on this forum is going to sponsor you. Are you planning to do a Masters or Phd? If so talk to your advisor to get a stipend or TA position. But you still need to show your own funds.

Reactions: foodie69

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Its a big amount for me. I need to anyone help.
i find a job than i give him.
Doesn't work that way. You better spend some money on improving your English. Otherwise you won't get accepted..and start saving money. It's not just the tuition fee, you also have to live and eat. 30 grand per year at least..

Reactions: Taran D

AlissaBall

Jan 10, 2024
Thank you
It's a very general question. "Affordability" is different for each person, and it's hard to recommend something not knowing any details. And it depends on what do you want to study because each educational institution offers different programs.
And each city is different, with different prices for living, and so on.
When I wanted to move and study, I had a clear vision of what I wanted to do, my budget, some requirements of the city, and so on. And after I started looking for information, advice about universities and so on. After all, I made the right decision and chose the perfect option for me. From time to time I face difficulties, especially when it comes to writing because English is not my native language. But I practice a lot, and use different resources, and tools. For example, ca.papersowl.com/free-plagiarism-checker is my great helper and I use this free tool for plagiarism check each time I need to write something, because I use a lot of different materials, and I need to be sure that I managed to write it all in a proper way, and not with plagiarism. But in my university, all the professors are very nice, and when there is a need, they are always ready to help with any question.

Last edited:

oni45

Feb 2, 2024
Hello everyone,
I'm new here. I need advice about change of name. I've already done affidavit and news paper publication for a change of name, as well as age declaration. My certs carry my old name while my passport, NIN, and bank details carry new name. I'd like to apply to one of canadian colleges soon. My question is hope this won't affect me in anyway. Will the affidavit and news paper publication be accepted by a Canadian college. Is there anything else I'm suppose to do. Thanks