+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interested in Moving to Canada.. Need Guidance on Federal Categories and New Rul

Mar 6, 2013
Hi,
I am interested in moving to Canada. I have 7.5 Yrs of IT Experience and currently working with a leading IT company in India.. I am interested in moving to Canada- Toronto and need to know when to apply and do I need to seek help from an Agent to get my application submitted.. I am applying in canadian companies but not getting response. It seems its hard to get arranged employment from India.. Experts help would be of great help..

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujmalhotra262 said:
Hi,
I am interested in moving to Canada. I have 7.5 Yrs of IT Experience and currently working with a leading IT company in India.. I am interested in moving to Canada- Toronto and need to know when to apply and do I need to seek help from an Agent to get my application submitted.. I am applying in canadian companies but not getting response. It seems its hard to get arranged employment from India.. Experts help would be of great help..
I would recommend to check your eligibility here :-

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp
However the program of accepting new applications under FSW is on hold, Canadian companies normally do not hire people who are overseas, unless someone has special talent. You may get in Canada on visitor visa and then look for company who can hire you and with the AEO can file for your immigration. I will never recommed to hire/ pay an agent/ consultant to get an AEO, you may loose your money and face other consequences also.