+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interest

Tuckz

Jun 8, 2006
I am from the Island of St. Vincent and the Grenadines in the Caribbean. I recently graduated form a University in Cuba where I was for six on Scholarship. I don't speak french but I am very fluent in Spanish. I'm now an Electrical Engineer working with an italian construction company responsible for the development on one of the Grenadine Island within St. Vincent. I have been with this company now for just under a year and I'm earning a pretty good salary by National Standard.
I feel like I am capable of so much more though.

I hardly ever hear talk of migrating to join the Canadian Military. Does any one know of this. What are my chance and what are the procedures.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Tuckz said:
I am from the Island of St. Vincent and the Grenadines in the Caribbean. I recently graduated form a University in Cuba where I was for six on Scholarship. I don't speak french but I am very fluent in Spanish. I'm now an Electrical Engineer working with an italian construction company responsible for the development on one of the Grenadine Island within St. Vincent. I have been with this company now for just under a year and I'm earning a pretty good salary by National Standard.
I feel like I am capable of so much more though.

I hardly ever hear talk of migrating to join the Canadian Military. Does any one know of this. What are my chance and what are the procedures.
Nearly all must be citizen to join see: http://www.recruiting.forces.gc.ca/engraph/faq/index_e.aspx#q1

PMM