Med's Done....
14 May 2013
Passport Req..
9 Aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
23 Nov 2013
If you live outside Canada, you must demonstrate that you will live in Canada when the sponsored person becomes a permanent resident. Provide proof of your intention to re-establish in Canada.

What if we do not have job offer. employment contract, property rental agreement..etc will it be a difficulty for us to apply PR in Canada?

Another question

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp

From the link above, "In order to sponsor, you must…
-sign an agreement with your spouse or common-law partner confirming that each of you understands your obligations and responsibilities
(does it mean we have to write an agree on a separated paper and sign it?)

Thanks !

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
No - you don't need to sign a different paper. There is a form for that, that's all what is needed.

For proofs of intention to re-establish to Canada, you can use different things. If you've been looking for a job, print out some of the job offers you've applied to, if any. Of print the search history in your browser. If you've discussed with your family the fact that you're coming to Canada, by email or chat, then include that. If you've looked at shipping things, then maybe you have some shipping quotes from moving companies. Include them.
You can also write a timeline, of the steps needed to leave your current job, country etc, and what is needed to establish yourself in Canada. Sometimes, showing that you're aware of what is needed to leave a country is a good proof that you're serious about it.
My partner didn't have a job offer, employment contract, or property in Canada, and was approved without further questions.
Good luck,
Sweden

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
You or the sponsor whichever applies to your case, will have to send in a detailed letter stating where you will live upon return(if it with family or friends have them write a letter saying the same), how you will live if, there are children where they will attend school, or schooling even for yourself. A plan to find work ect.

Form IMM1344 is the sponsorship agreement it is the one you both have to sign.

Take Care
MadeInCanada

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I was living in the UK when I sponsored my partner and had none of that stuff either. I included:

- Several letters from family members and friends confirming our relationship and intention to move permanently to Canada. My parents put in their letter that we would be living with them for as long as we needed.

- Canadian bank account and credit card statements to show that I maintained my Canadian credit record while out of the country

In the explanation box, I said that we would be living with my parents until we both had jobs and could afford our own place and that I wanted to return to university, which I could only afford to do in Canada. I also said:

"I can’t provide any of the other documents listed. If I were to be accepted to university, sign an employment contract or enter into any type of permanent agreement and Spouse’s application ends up not being approved, I wouldn’t be able to honor that agreement. Because of this, I will wait until his application is actually approved before making permanent decisions.

As we would like to book our travel together, I will have to wait until his application is approved before buying a plane ticket to Canada.

If his application isn’t approved, I won’t be able to stay in Canada. I will apply for a visa to return to live in the UK. As much as I don’t want to do that, it will be my only option to stay with Spouse."