+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intend to reject

vicky_nani

May 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
31/12/2015 AOR(CSQ): 17/02/2016 Intent to refuse:12/05/16 Document sent:07/07/16 Fed Application: Oct 4th
Nomination.....
CSQ:30/06/2016(accepted on 21/06/2016)
AOR Received.
27/01/2017
Med's Request
Hi Shreebad,

You have to find a way to make your transcripts as certified true copies.May be you can find someone in india to do on your behalf.
Make sure that you are sending right document formats to MIDI because if you send them wrong format or any missing documents then they will directly refuse your application.

I think you will have 60 or 90 days to send them back if this time is not sufficient you can always ask for more time with in this 90days.

There are couple of such cases happened in past by which they have to go through whole process again.

all the best and what is your timeline?

sylendrabilla

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
31-10-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Hello everyone,

I got intention to reject letter somewhere in Nov 2015 and i sent them in Dec 2015.
In Jan 2016 i got letter from MIDI that my they verifying my documents.

Today, i called MIDI and they said, they updated my file on May 6, 2016 that my preliminary review is done and positive going for next step.

Now, does that mean do i have enough points ?

How long they gonna take now? -- I know on website it says 1 to 9 months.

I'm an Inland applicant.

Please share if you have experience or you r thoughts.

Thanks,

Huq2011

May 11, 2016
Hello everyone,

Its 103 days passed after receiving the acknowledgement from MIDI for administrative review!!!!!

Shreebad

Dec 1, 2015
vicky_nani said:
Hi Shreebad,

You have to find a way to make your transcripts as certified true copies.May be you can find someone in india to do on your behalf.
Make sure that you are sending right document formats to MIDI because if you send them wrong format or any missing documents then they will directly refuse your application.

I think you will have 60 or 90 days to send them back if this time is not sufficient you can always ask for more time with in this 90days.

There are couple of such cases happened in past by which they have to go through whole process again.

Applied in Dec
File open in Feb
Intend to reject letter May

Shreebad

Dec 1, 2015
Thanks for your reply :)
Do you have any idea from where & how can I get my 10th & 12th marksheets certified as there is no option of transcripts.

Thanks again!

vicky_nani said:
Hi Shreebad,

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi Shreebad,
You can consider following options if you want to get transcripts from Indian University.
http://allindiatranscripts.com/transcripts/
http://www.cleartranscripts.com/pages/how-it-works

Good Luck for your Quebec application :)

Shreebad said:
Hi Ppl!

Yesterday I received an email from MIDI with a subject line "Intend to reject", asking me to send them again certified transcripts and certificates. My educational documents are issued from Indian University. And currently, I am in QC. So, I am confused and out of ideas. Now, how can i get my documents certified to true from here(QC).
Please any inputs on this is welcome.

Thanks in advance.
Shreebad said:
Thanks for your reply :)
Do you have any idea from where & how can I get my 10th & 12th marksheets certified as there is no option of transcripts.

Thanks again!

jemglaihkeyshia

Oct 21, 2013
Hi guys! Saudi Applicant here...My wife is under my dependent right now because she was terminated to her work due to pregnancy policy. MIDI is asking for our residence permit. Does her unemployment will affect our application? does anyone here has the same situation like ours? Thanks!

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemglaihkeyshia said:
Hi guys! Saudi Applicant here...My wife is under my dependent right now because she was terminated to her work due to pregnancy policy. MIDI is asking for our residence permit. Does her unemployment will affect our application? does anyone here has the same situation like ours? Thanks!
Will not be an issue.