Intend to reject

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Hi Dears,

My timeline
========
Application filed = April 2014
File Number = August 15 2014
Doc request (intent to reject) = Feb 10, 2016 (within 90 days, last date = May 01, 2016)
File update Sent = 28-02-2016
Awaiting a decision letter = ?..
CSQ Recieved = ? ? ?

How long does it takes to receive response from MIDI? Any comments will be highly appreciated...

thrissur

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
earthchile said:
Hello,
I received letter of intend to reject on 12 jan 2016 and forwarded the requested document.If anybody knows how long it takes to get CSQ after this stage, I will be real grateful to you.
regards.
When you applied & got File number. What is your AOT & country ? Please share details.

wasantha

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
colombo
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13 December 2013
Doc's Request.
2015 august
AOR Received.
2014 April
IELTS Request
submitted with file
File Transfer...
Fedaral AOR 24-09-16
Med's Request
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-10-2016
Interview........
Additional information 08-11-2016
Passport Req..
february 23
VISA ISSUED...
march 03
LANDED..........
19-05-2017
mine it takes only 2 and half month received CSQ without interview

earthchile

Sep 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Feb,2014
Doc's Request.
12 Jan 2016
IELTS Request
Send With other Documents in begining
wasantha said:
mine it takes only 2 and half month received CSQ without interview
Is that 2.5 months after the submitting requested documents ??

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
I got very useful info from Quebec Immigration website, hope it is useful for you;

Below changes have been made since January 5, 2016

The first criterion changed is that of “Area of training.” This change ends the requirement by the Ministere for recent work experience related to the area of training for diplomas obtained more than five years ago. From now on, applicants will receive points for their diplomas regardless of when they were earned, provided that they were obtained before the application was submitted.

The second criterion changed is that of “Level of education.” This change will allow applicants to obtain points for this criterion provided that they obtained their diploma before their application was submitted.

earthchile

Sep 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Feb,2014
Doc's Request.
12 Jan 2016
IELTS Request
Send With other Documents in begining
Kareem222 said:
I got very useful info from Quebec Immigration website, hope it is useful for you;

Below changes have been made since January 5, 2016

The first criterion changed is that of “Area of training.” This change ends the requirement by the Ministere for recent work experience related to the area of training for diplomas obtained more than five years ago. From now on, applicants will receive points for their diplomas regardless of when they were earned, provided that they were obtained before the application was submitted.

The second criterion changed is that of “Level of education.” This change will allow applicants to obtain points for this criterion provided that they obtained their diploma before their application was submitted.
thank you for the information.That's why they don't asked me work experience and tax clearance,I was wondering one of my friend(3 yrs junior than me) who got doc request 2 months before me and had submitted all of those(Work exp + tax clearance) and they did not asked me.

aashu241

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Quebec
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CANADA
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
07-03-2019
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
kareem are you from india ?

krishhmurali

May 14, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-July-2013
Doc's Request.
26-Feb-2016/ submitted 25 - Apr -2016
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
23-oct-2013
IELTS Request
submitted along with application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi Am a Jul 2013 applicant .. I Submitted my file just like anyother with some payslip and nothing much on tax or PF/social contribution. Last month i got a response from MIDI stating Intent to Reject and they have requested only my updated and translated copy of UAE Residence VISA. Wondering have they stopped asking for those papers or will they come back with another intent to reject letter later?

Also i understand they have waived the interview process of all the applicant .. please correct me if am wrong.

krishhmurali

May 14, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-July-2013
Doc's Request.
26-Feb-2016/ submitted 25 - Apr -2016
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
23-oct-2013
IELTS Request
submitted along with application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
earthchile said:
thank you for the information.That's why they don't asked me work experience and tax clearance,I was wondering one of my friend(3 yrs junior than me) who got doc request 2 months before me and had submitted all of those(Work exp + tax clearance) and they did not asked me.
Hi even am facing the same experience, i got an intend to reject in Feb and they never asked for the tax clearance documents, however if you notice the mentioned rule is applicable for applicants submitted post 2015 .. so even am confused. I wish they dont come back with another letter requesting the same again...