+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Instructions on: "How to post images on the forum" Enjoy!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Hello there everyone!
So it has come to discussion many times recently asking how to post images here.
Often times it is hard to describe it. I figure most people learn faster on visualization so for all of your benefits, I screen-capped the steps you can take to post an image on here if ever needed to. Hope you enjoy!
P.S. Sorry I can not do anything to change the size of the images. The site makes it that small. When in doubt just follow the arrows.

First step: Upload your image to a host site for storing photos online. In this example I will be using Photobucket.

Second step: Once you have finished uploading your image. You will select the whole "direct url" shown here by the arrow.

Third step: Once you have the code selected. You will need to right-click and copy the link for the image.

Fourth step: Come back onto the forum and click "reply". Now you need to click the "insert image" icon shown here by the arrow.

Fifth step: Now that you have clicked the "insert image" icon it should pop up an "img code". See example.

Sixth step: Now that the image code has been inserted. You will click to put your cursor between the code, right click, then paste.

Seventh step: And now you should have the "direct url" pasted in between the image code. Once previewed, you can click post. You should now see an image.

I hope this thread helps people and is easy to follow. I don't know if it will be helpful to a lot of people but I figured it wouldn't hurt to show people how to use this feature of the site. Let me know if you like it or it was helpful. Also, try it out in this thread with posting a picture if you like. Good luck posting pictures. :)

Reactions: cadgijoe

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good stuff, I expect the whole forum to be loaded with images real soon :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Baloo said:
Good stuff, I expect the whole forum to be loaded with images real soon :)
Thank you. I was looking forward to your opinion on it. Obviously it isn't as hard to do as it looks but I had to do the long turn around just to make sure I got the steps covered. Lol, I see that happening too. Hopefully no one gets too frustrated with me if it does. ;)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Awesome LY, great job! Who is going to post pics??

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Thank you guys.
Hey TL, not sure but some people have asked me before how to post pictures on here so I figured I would help out. :D

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
Love Young....you truly are amazing. You have spent so much time and effort helping so many people on this site.

If you do not get your AIP soon, I am personally going to fly to Ottawa and whack that ol' immigration minister around the head. Canada needs people like you, as much as you need Canada.

Now I am going to cross everything I have and hope you get that brown envelope real quick.

epcortek

Jul 2, 2010
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-26-2011
File Transfer...
05-24-2011
i tried this it says i cannot post links. ?

dr.anam

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
aug 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
wating..
great stuff !!

epcortek

Jul 2, 2010
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-26-2011
File Transfer...
05-24-2011
i think you need 10 posts to make this work

peacefull

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-09
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
16-02-2010
Med's Request
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
6-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah
GREAT JOB LOVE_YOUNG
THIS WAS OF GREAT HELP

Shaukat57

Nov 3, 2010
Multan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2011(RBVO) ,In-process with processing date:18 -o6-12
Med's Request
April 02,2013.
Med's Done....
29-April-2013
Interview........
Waived,Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning
Excellent Demonstration Love-Young

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Love_Young said:
Hello there everyone!
So it has come to discussion many times recently asking how to post images here.
Often times it is hard to describe it. I figure most people learn faster on visualization so for all of your benefits, I screen-capped the steps you can take to post an image on here if ever needed to. Hope you enjoy!
P.S. Sorry I can not do anything to change the size of the images. The site makes it that small. When in doubt just follow the arrows.

First step: Upload your image to a host site for storing photos online. In this example I will be using Photobucket.

Second step: Once you have finished uploading your image. You will select the whole "direct url" shown here by the arrow.

Third step: Once you have the code selected. You will need to right-click and copy the link for the image.

Fourth step: Come back onto the forum and click "reply". Now you need to click the "insert image" icon shown here by the arrow.

Fifth step: Now that you have clicked the "insert image" icon it should pop up an "img code". See example.

Sixth step: Now that the image code has been inserted. You will click to put your cursor between the code, right click, then paste.

Seventh step: And now you should have the "direct url" pasted in between the image code. Once previewed, you can click post. You should now see an image.

I hope this thread helps people and is easy to follow. I don't know if it will be helpful to a lot of people but I figured it wouldn't hurt to show people how to use this feature of the site. Let me know if you like it or it was helpful. Also, try it out in this thread with posting a picture if you like. Good luck posting pictures. :)
Great Job!

felixkokkat

Dec 17, 2013
quebec immigration fderal stage

i am now at the federal stage of quebec immigration .after medical intimation,i got a letter from chc delhi that i have to again submit documents of education and work experience.why these documents at this stage.? i am bit cocerned about that.