+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[INSIDE CANADA] - September 2019

karinafrey

Aug 19, 2019
Visitor -> Student

Submitted 19th July
Medical upfront
No answer at all :(
Hi mate, we are on the same page. I also am going from visitor > student. Applied from Canada on May 21st. Still waiting. However, I think we are going to get it next week.

Where are you from?

LoopLoop

Aug 23, 2019
Hi mate, we are on the same page. I also am going from visitor > student. Applied from Canada on May 21st. Still waiting. However, I think we are going to get it next week.

Where are you from?
Hello karinafrey.
I'm Brazilian as well :)

Unfortunately I don't share the same high hopes as you do. Deferring my college intake to January and returning to Brazil is almost certain.

I would be super happy if you get your visa on time. Please let me know as soon as your receive any update :).

karinafrey

Aug 19, 2019
Hello karinafrey.
I'm Brazilian as well :)

Unfortunately I don't share the same high hopes as you do. Deferring my college intake to January and returning to Brazil is almost certain.

I would be super happy if you get your visa on time. Please let me know as soon as your receive any update :).
OH, another Brazilian? That is amazing! :D

Oh, dear... :( I am so sorry... for US! It has been a long wait and I am getting quite frustrated now, but look... don’t book your flight or anything like that so soon. I think you should wait just a bit more if you can. I also would like to get to know more about your timeline and your situation so that we can share our experiences and maybe help each other. I have a few questions for you, so we could talk better about all. Sounds good? Do you have Skype? or an iPhone would work as well because I use iMessage. Let me know if we can communicate better this way.

Looking forward to talking to you soon.

Last edited:

LoopLoop

Aug 23, 2019
OH, another Brazilian? That is amazing! :D

Oh, dear... :( I am so sorry... for US! It has been a long wait and I am getting quite frustrated now, but look... don’t book your flight or anything like that so soon. I think you should wait just a bit more if you can. I also would like to get to know more about your timeline and your situation so that we can share our experiences and maybe help each other. I have a few questions for you, so we could talk better about all. Sounds good? Do you have Skype? or an iPhone would work as well because I use iMessage. Let me know if we can communicate better this way.

Looking forward to talking to you soon.
I'll pm you my number so you can reach me on WhatsApp. Sound good?