+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

inquiry

kin tie

Aug 20, 2010
1 What is Retention?

2 Supposing I didn't get to read or know about it before I apply will the content still be used against my application form?

3 If am able to clearly state my sincere intention of settling down with my family in Manitoba, can retention still be a factor not to nominate an applicant?

4 Under the Immigration Glossary of Manitoba; Close Relative,even though it is not clearly defined there can my Sister-in-law be regarded as my close relative?

5 If my sister-in-law is studying in another Province in Canada and we both don't depend on each other and I want to process my application form under the General Stream; Close Friend or Distant Relative in Manitoba, will my application form be judged based on my Close Friend in Manitoba or my Independent sister-in-law?

6 If my application letter with two letters of affidavits of support (MAS) from my family friend who is based in Manitoba is submitted on my behalf, and am able to fulfill all the stipulated requirements and am also able to prove that I intend to settle down with my family in Manitoba and for no reason(s) whatsoever want to move to another Province in Canada, is my independent relative i.e.sister-in-law to be precise studying in another Province going to be a decisive factor for my family to be nominated or not to been nominated? considering the fact that I intend to give my family friend residing in Manitoba the power of attorney and not my sister-in law to act on my behalf and that of my family.

7 What other avenue can be used for redress before the expiration of the 6 months given for an applicant to re-apply, after an applicant has appealed against a decision not to nominate and his appeal was turned down?
I do want to believe that a sincere response to these my questions will help me to tighten any loose end before I send my application forms to your office for the necessary assessment.
Thank you.