+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inquiry on getting refund for overpaid landing fees ?

Sam0130

Feb 22, 2007
Dear Fellows!
Me and my family have landed in Canada back in May/01/2007, and have filed the Refund Form for over paid landed fees in Canadian high Commission London, its been 4 months almost and we haven’t even heard from them? we are still not sure have they even received our request ( Form) or not, If some one can give us any details on that it will be highly appreciates ? also if some one have a copy of that form for Refund kindly do send us a copy of that, we are thinking to send them again, just to be sure of that they have received our request. Thanks Regards

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Sam0130 said:
Dear Fellows!
Me and my family have landed in Canada back in May/01/2007, and have filed the Refund Form for over paid landed fees in Canadian high Commission London, its been 4 months almost and we haven’t even heard from them? we are still not sure have they even received our request ( Form) or not, If some one can give us any details on that it will be highly appreciates ? also if some one have a copy of that form for Refund kindly do send us a copy of that, we are thinking to send them again, just to be sure of that they have received our request. Thanks Regards
Can take up to a year for the refund.

PMM