+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

inquiry about the process time for study permit

awnina

Sep 29, 2016
hello everyone

i have got accepted into Ryerson university before 1 day and and it will start on the next winter session ( 17-1-2017 ) . the thing that since my timing schedule is really tight ( less than 2 months )

what is the fastest way to get that permit or any document that allow me to enter canada ?

if i applied online on cic site . how many days it takes to finish it ? since am in malaysia , i saw the process time for that country which is 10 weeks , but they didn't mention if it's for the online or by hand .

if any one have a recommendation or anything i would be grateful Cry Cry

Loop

Nov 22, 2016
The processing times on the website show the time it took to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications.
The most important thing is to provide ALL required documents. I applied online on 14 Oct from USA, and I was asked last week to provide additional docs. The processing time approximately 7 weeks and I am still waiting. And just apply asap.

Sanjana30

Nov 25, 2016
inquiry about the process time for study permit

Hi I applied for my study permit on 29th july 2016 for the September intake which got rejected on two basis i.e
-Purpose of visit, they are not sure ill leave canada after completing my course
- Others!

Now i re-applied on 24th October 2016 for January intake in general category, everytime i check my passport status it says 'your passport is being processed' and its been a month and i've not heard anything about my application. My passport is still with the visa office Delhi.
What can be the thing like?