+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inquiry about the process in work permit for employee by the employeer in Canada

R

randy balag

Is there is anybody here knows about the process in getting a work permit in Canada by an employer there?

Somebody is sending me that I'm being hired and they are working everything for my work permit in Canada. However, they are asking a US 700 fee for work permit processing fee.

Thanks and GOD Bless.

Hope to hear from you soon.

softncool

Star Member
Oct 31, 2006
Pakistan
Dear randy balang,
There are lot of people who cheat by claiming emplyment agents etc. You should contact Canadian High Commission in your country immediately. Inform them about the agent and if possible send them the copies of letters u had received. If it is a true agency them will confirm it, if it is fake, they will advise you accordingly.
Regards,
Cool

hammadsanaa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2005
Israel
Dear All,
Softncool is absolutely right. The best way to check about these things is the Canadian embassy there in your country of residence.
I myself feel that such an agency telling that" you are hired and need to pay so and so dollars to process the job offer" is mostly trying to get the money out of you and not more than that. So, Be carefull and take care!
Could you please share with us the name and full address and Email of this agency in order to check?! Because some of us have already been cheaten by such agencies.

Take Care and Be Carefull!

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Hi all

Never, ever trust in such agencies unless you made a full research validating their inputs and what the entire cost will be

We have new ways of slavering, this is one of them, they could get job for you, but you will be paying back for this favor a lot of time and a very high price (it could be years).

Please Take care yourselves
Eduardo

trick-r-treat

Jan 18, 2007
That does sound shady to me. I doubt if I would trust something like that. They know that there are people eager to have jobs lined up and can easily be convinced of something like this.