+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inquiry about status of spousal sponsorship application and guidance on next steps.

Jun 18, 2022
Dear Expert!
How can I inquire about the status of my wife's spousal sponsorship application if I applied in September 2022 and she completed her medical and biometric before Christmas 2022? Still, despite applying seven months ago, I have not received any further updates. Additionally, I would appreciate your guidance on what steps I should take now.

Please note that I have not received any request for additional documents via email or any other method, and the GC key portal indicates that no additional documents are needed. Your help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Dear Expert!
How can I inquire about the status of my wife's spousal sponsorship application if I applied in September 2022 and she completed her medical and biometric before Christmas 2022? Still, despite applying seven months ago, I have not received any further updates. Additionally, I would appreciate your guidance on what steps I should take now.

Please note that I have not received any request for additional documents via email or any other method, and the GC key portal indicates that no additional documents are needed. Your help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Which visa office is processing your application?