Inquiry about immigration to Canada as a cricket player

ab17cc

Jan 20, 2024
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mustafa and I am an 18-year-old professional cricket player. I have played in the Kandahar inter-club tournament and I am interested in immigrating to Canada to pursue my passion for cricket.

I understand that I can apply for immigration under the Federal Self-Employed Program. I would like to know more about the eligibility criteria and the application process.

I would appreciate it if you could provide me with more information on how I can apply for immigration to Canada as a cricket player.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Mustafa

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mustafa and I am an 18-year-old professional cricket player. I have played in the Kandahar inter-club tournament and I am interested in immigrating to Canada to pursue my passion for cricket.

I understand that I can apply for immigration under the Federal Self-Employed Program. I would like to know more about the eligibility criteria and the application process.

I would appreciate it if you could provide me with more information on how I can apply for immigration to Canada as a cricket player.

Sincerely,

Mustafa
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/self-employed.html

Start by reading the requirements. You need to show that you are world class and have supported yourself as a cricket player without taking on other jobs. Show the sponsorship opportunities you have. I am not familiar if Canada even has any world class teams or sports clubs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shmiler

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely,

Mustafa
No one plays cricket here, maybe in Brampton or Surrey

Reactions: YVR123 and Shmiler