+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inquiry about entry of Canada

Lksin

Sep 20, 2020
Yeah same with you. My school did announce that most of the programs will be delivered online but not sure for my course yet. I am supposed to have my placements next semester, but who knows haha
But it is quite tough to enter Toronto this month, as they announced second wave started. Besides, seems not many direct flight to US from HK, so the route would be more complicated.

ouchhhrage

Oct 2, 2020
That's also my plan too, I would like to enter in this month, cause it is the best timing to move there during the study week.
Is your program offer online course or in person for next semester?
Oh and are you planning to fly over too? Do you want to chat on TG

Lksin

Sep 20, 2020
Do you guys have the travel support letter? Is that mandatory to enter Canada. I checked everywhere and couldn't find it on any of official channels.
I haven't got one, but if im really go on my plan, i will ask my college. I don't think it is mandatory, but it is a important thing to convince them it is an essential travel, to make greater possibility to let you in.

Sep 15, 2020
Hey guys! Seems like a lot of people from Hong-Kong got their visa stamped. So I’m assuming IRCC still process study permit? When did you guys get your PPR request? Did you all get AIP before stamping the visa? Thank you

Reactions: darrenooo

ouchhhrage

Oct 2, 2020
Hey guys! Seems like a lot of people from Hong-Kong got their visa stamped. So I’m assuming IRCC still process study permit? When did you guys get your PPR request? Did you all get AIP before stamping the visa? Thank you

I got my POE letter in April... I applied in around late feb-march. Are you from HK too?

Lksin

Sep 20, 2020
I got the POE letter in June

darrenooo

Oct 2, 2020
Mine is in May