+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inprocess without date, What next do i expect?

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi to all,
I applied in 2009 and my application has never been updated, it has been updated for the 1st time , It shows inprocess without any date and my address has also disappeared.

I had once applied for caips notes and some documents were placed in my Caips Notes to be requested. My question is what do i expect to see in my status?

Thanks and waiting for suggestions so that i should know how to start preparing.

Purkoni

Feb 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
17-09-2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2011 to Seattle,WA
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
If your address disappeared you can expect some contact from your VO.
In your case they will add new line "Your application was ...and we starting processing your application on dd/mm/year".After 7-10.days you will receive MR.

scel

Nov 21, 2011
Be a little more patiet VO will soon add Ïn Process" date. With RBVO details they are also working on your file.

Best of luck.

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi:

Actually, I am unable now to expect anything.....CIC is behaving in a very strange way.....

My ecase was like you dear; in process without a date for 2 years . Suddenly, five days ago it changed to Decision Made.

Although, it's more logical to change to ( in process with a date).....CIC goes against the logic and change it to DM....

All what I'm looking forward is to be a glitch in the system,and not to be a rejection......

Any opinions? as my case is so close to Mr. Canadaforall.
Thanks

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
scel said:
Be a little more patiet VO will soon add Ïn Process" date. With RBVO details they are also working on your file.

Best of luck.
Thanks a lot my friend. I am a patient person for all the years. I got things to keep myself busy and i even forgot about this thing. It came to me like a surprise. so i will keep my patience for thingss to unfold.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Louay said:
Hi:

Actually, I am unable now to expect anything.....CIC is behaving in a very strange way.....

My ecase was like you dear; in process without a date for 2 years . Suddenly, five days ago it changed to Decision Made.

Although, it's more logical to change to ( in process with a date).....CIC goes against the logic and change it to DM....

All what I'm looking forward is to be a glitch in the system,and not to be a rejection......

Any opinions? as my case is so close to Mr. Canadaforall.
Thanks

Well, lets wait and see what happens. I would like to ask you a question, have you ever ordered Caip Notes? Ok below are part of my Caip Notes and also history of my application. advice me if you have any ideas. Lets hope it is a gli

Yes, i just checked my status after a long time and i have seen in process, without any date and my address has also disappeared like you have said.

Before this in process, i did ordered Caip Notes last year in December 2010 and got them in January 2011. the below documents were listed in my caip notes, but they have never officially requested them from me.

I am confused now, whether i should start putting the documents together or i should wait for their next communication? Please advise me on this issue, so that i can be ready when they ask any paper.

Require documents.
1) Employment contract pr scol establishment in China ( Notarized document in my file
2) Act of birth certificate (notarized document in my file.)
3) Original educational documents (redy i have all originals with me.)
4) Statement of account recent: 6 months ( ready to send as i have my monthly salary account)
5) Original police certificate: USA. and Great Britain.

For Documents number 5 i do not need to send them , because i had written them an explanation letter. I attended only an International Conference in USA for days. i have the visa copy for prove that i have never lived in the usa for long time. and for Great britain i did a correspondence course and took the examination in my home country and pass. the centre of the examination is clearly wiritten on the certification.

For all the other papers, i had sent them to the visa office and ready to send them again.

I have one more question For the bank statement, i have enough money in my account and i did a job in an International Childcare Education Centre here in my present country of destionation for 2 months and that was from Octomber to december. The payments reflect on my bank accounts. Should i also ask them for a letter of experience or i can let it with telling the visa officer.
Please advice me.

All my educational degrees have also been evlauated by World Education Service canada.

Thanks for you help and waiting for your suggestions.

Canadaforall