+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INPROCESS applicants Ecas changed to BLANK on 18 Feb, 2013.

applicantpre8

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2004
Doc's Request.
July 2008
Med's Request
Now Tired of Waiting...........
Med's Done....
Eye side getting weak & weak waiting POSTMAN & checking Email
I think they put us on hold till court verdict. After that they will take decision on our applications.
noon said:
My status was In Process. Now only name and adress. No inprocess.

CANripon

Jan 18, 2013
Dear Friends ,
The E cas status missing is a good symptom . Pl see bellow reply to get some ideas of meaning of the E cas missing . I am also 2006 SVO applicant

Re: Ecas not working
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2013, 10:27:25 pm »

Dear seniors,

As some postings show, I hope it is wonderful good omen for everyone waiting DM.

Although E-CAS isn't available as OmNi2012 let us know, I suppose this problem has some reason, not only technical issue for everyone ;
If you didn't get 2nd line and/or Medical request yet and you lost your E-CAS status, it means that your process has been started actually.

Some of my friends waiting the 2nd line on E-CAS also have got the same problem.
My friends' file was transferred their local VO just a few months ago.
One of my friend did call CIC on Feb 6th. As I heard, CIC said they can't check the status of application filed & they had no problems in online service E-CAS so far because nobody else raise the issue before.
Then, another friend called CIC and got an answer. Here is the information my friend posted ;

Quote from: jaz0020 on February 06, 2013, 09:44:51 am
So on the cic online tracking tool problem . It seems that once the application has been assigned to a visa officer they turn off ur status and will update it with another quote when they are done screening the background checks . This is what the cic call center told me . So nothing to worry about any ways the visa office needs any info they would send us an e-mail .

hope this makes us all somewhat comfortable Smiley

I hope that this posting helps you... and Best of lucks for you! Smiley

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ecas-not-working-t133561.0.html;msg2059856#msg2059856

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Some applicants files still shows IN PROCESS

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Dear all,
I am also one of Pre-Feb 2008 applicant, my e-case shows just my name and address not the word : In process" since last week like other applicants reported here.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and wait.

Best,

ferojpuria

Oct 30, 2008
Ferozepur
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2005
Doc's Request.
01-12-2008
AOR Received.
01-02-2005
Med's Request
Waiting and waiting ....
I am also pre-Feb 2008 and updated my documents in Feb 2009. After that no communication from CHC. Last month when i checked my eCAS, its was simply disappeared...nothing was there. Earlier it was showing "In Process". Then i thought that my case is rejected and they have removed all information from web. But i did not get any refund also till date.
Then yesterday when i again checked my eCAS, my name and address are there but status is blank !
Dont know whats going on....just to share with you all...
Roop