+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland TRV Processing Delay

kdayala1

Jun 8, 2021
Hello All,

I am currently working in Canada on closed Work Permit and have applied for my TRV extension on Feb 3rd, 2021 and still waiting for PPR request. Every week, the processing time is kept extending and currently it is increased to 196 days.

Does anyone know when will the application process will resume back normal? Or when can we expect the PPR request to be issued soon?

I need to travel to India to plan for my marriage, but because of this approval delay, I couldn't book my flights to India. Please share your experience or advice on this situation.

Thank you all in advance.

Rahul365

Jun 3, 2021
Hi sir,
I am also waiting for my trv to be approved, I applied in march inside canada, as well as I am still in canada however no update, also I have similar situation, I need to come back to my home country to attend a weeding. I am also Don’t know why they increase the processing time every week, and what cause this delay?

Esmail1488

Aug 30, 2020
Hi sir,
I am also waiting for my trv to be approved, I applied in march inside canada, as well as I am still in canada however no update, also I have similar situation, I need to come back to my home country to attend a weeding. I am also Don’t know why they increase the processing time every week, and what cause this delay?
Any update on your TRV?

Esmail1488

Aug 30, 2020
Its so sad that we Indians needs a TRV after having work / study permit approval. We should have eTA. Its just a waste of time and I don't know why it takes -3-4 months to approve a TRV since all the background check and eligibility is looked into before approving work / study permit. Its frustrating !

kurupsa

Jul 6, 2021
Hello All,

I am currently working in Canada on closed Work Permit and have applied for my TRV extension on Feb 3rd, 2021 and still waiting for PPR request. Every week, the processing time is kept extending and currently it is increased to 196 days.

Does anyone know when will the application process will resume back normal? Or when can we expect the PPR request to be issued soon?

I need to travel to India to plan for my marriage, but because of this approval delay, I couldn't book my flights to India. Please share your experience or advice on this situation.

Thank you all in advance.
Any update?

Kelsey96

Jun 19, 2019
Its so sad that we Indians needs a TRV after having work / study permit approval. We should have eTA. Its just a waste of time and I don't know why it takes -3-4 months to approve a TRV since all the background check and eligibility is looked into before approving work / study permit. Its frustrating !
I ONE HUNDRED PERCENT AGREE

am_gill

Mar 21, 2018
Hi, what is the current scenario with trv applications from within Canada? i have my work permit but need a visa to go back to India. Cic shows 156 days processing time. Just hoping to hear from someone that it doesn't take as long now :)

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi, what is the current scenario with trv applications from within Canada? i have my work permit but need a visa to go back to India. Cic shows 156 days processing time. Just hoping to hear from someone that it doesn't take as long now :)
Depends on luck. some got it in 2 weeks and some are waiting forever. IRCC is the GOAT