+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland TRV passport return timeline?

Bbbbbb96

Mar 20, 2023
Hello

just wondering if anyone can share their timeline for passport return?

I sent my passport in on March 20th and it was received the next day. I know they typically say 14 days + mail time is the guideline, but I would like to know how fast you have gotten your passport back, if you recently sent it in.

I’ve received a request to give my biometrics for my PR, and would like to do it asap.

LartLM

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Hello

just wondering if anyone can share their timeline for passport return?

I sent my passport in on March 20th and it was received the next day. I know they typically say 14 days + mail time is the guideline, but I would like to know how fast you have gotten your passport back, if you recently sent it in.

I’ve received a request to give my biometrics for my PR, and would like to do it asap.
can you share your timeline? From submission to when eligibility started and when you received correspondence letter and PPR? thanks

Kh2020

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
I applied for TRV in March 2020 and yesterday got correspondence letter stating that my biometrics valid for 10 years. What would be the next step? Anyone here to share their experience. Thanks

Bbbbbb96

Mar 20, 2023
can you share your timeline? From submission to when eligibility started and when you received correspondence letter and PPR? thanks
Feb 22: Confirmation of online application
Feb 22: Submission confirmation
March 17: Original passport request
March 20: I sent my passport in
March 21: passport tracking says passport was received
March 31: Ghost update
When I logged in, it shows that my account was updated on March 30 with my visa number and expiry. They gave me 3.5 years, until the expiry of my passport.
goodluck!!

Bbbbbb96

Mar 20, 2023
Just wanted to confirm I got my passport today. It mailed yesterday at 5pm and I got it today at 2pm. I had to sign for it, FYI. Canada post needed my personal signature

menzhel

Mar 10, 2019
Anyone has any idea on when passport return might happen if my passport was received on 3rd April in Ottawa? Taking into consideration the holiday on Good Friday and Easter Monday. I have a flight on 21st

Bbbbbb96

Mar 20, 2023
Anyone has any idea on when passport return might happen if my passport was received on 3rd April in Ottawa? Taking into consideration the holiday on Good Friday and Easter Monday. I have a flight on 21st
15 working days to be safe.

menzhel

Mar 10, 2019
Have you received counterfoil? I think tracking will be activated next week by Monday or Tuesday. Fingers crossed we get the passport in time !