+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland TRV passport return timeline?

jake6653

Feb 23, 2016
Have you received counterfoil? I think tracking will be activated next week by Monday or Tuesday. Fingers crossed we get the passport in time !
Yes, I can see the counterfoil document in my account. I’ll try to call IRCC tomorrow morning. I don’t know why it’s taking awhile for them to send it back.

jake6653

Feb 23, 2016
Still nothing for me. I’m even starting to wonder if I have the right tracking number
It would make sense for them to send yours back on the same date since our passports were received by them on the same date as well. I took a photo of my return envelope to be sure.

menzhel

Mar 10, 2019
Yes exactly
It would make sense for them to send yours back on the same date since our passports were received by them on the same date as well. I took a photo of my return envelope to be sure.
yes exactly! Does the counterfoil update say 11th April or a different date? I also took a picture of my return. Does you tracking number start with PG and end with CA too?

jake6653

Feb 23, 2016
Yes exactly

yes exactly! Does the counterfoil update say 11th April or a different date? I also took a picture of my return. Does you tracking number start with PG and end with CA too?
Yes, counterfoil says April 11 and also yes, starts with PG and ends with CA. I just received my passport in the mail this morning. Yours should be coming in soon.

menzhel

Mar 10, 2019
Yes, counterfoil says April 11 and also yes, starts with PG and ends with CA. I just received my passport in the mail this morning. Yours should be coming in soon.
Yeah I called IRCC today and they confirmed it was sent out last night but still my tacking is not activated when I check. Waiting till tonight to see if I will get an activation. Feeling anxious until I receive my passport in hand lol