+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

inland spouse sponsorship help!!

Seravi

Jan 5, 2017
Hello,
I was a refugee claimant.Got denied and received a deportation order back in 2012. I got married and we applied for PR inland.I received a letter from cic saying,

"Our records indicate that you have an outstanding immigration warrant. Your application is nearing
the approval stage however; we are unable to finalize your application due to this outstanding warrant.
You MUST report to the Canada Border Service Agency office listed below within two weeks of
receiving this notification to resolve the warrant issue:
Once you have dealt with this issue, you must notify our office immediately."

Do you think they will deport me? Im really scared.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Seravi said:
Hello,
I was a refugee claimant.Got denied and received a deportation order back in 2012. I got married and we applied for PR inland.I received a letter from cic saying,

"Our records indicate that you have an outstanding immigration warrant. Your application is nearing
the approval stage however; we are unable to finalize your application due to this outstanding warrant.
You MUST report to the Canada Border Service Agency office listed below within two weeks of

i might be wrong but I suggest you do is get a good immigration lawyer and bring them to cbsa office with you and also try to appeal

iamhayer

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Its really hard to say that what will happen, If your marriage is genuine it should not be a problem. Find a immigration lawyer and take his advise before taking next step. Most immigration lawyers charge $100 for one hour.
Good Luck

Seravi

Jan 5, 2017
iamhayer said:
Its really hard to say that what will happen, If your marriage is genuine it should not be a problem. Find a immigration lawyer and take his advise before taking next step. Most immigration lawyers charge $100 for one hour.
Good Luck
Thank you. I received SA,AIP ,And medical request.Submit my medical last week..I thought after receiving AIP they would let me stay.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Seravi said:
Thank you. I received SA,AIP ,And medical request.Submit my medical last week..I thought after receiving AIP they would let me stay.

i suggest get a good lawyer and ask them to come with you to cbsa

Kaleemsheikh

Sep 2, 2011
Don't panic. So should have not ignored CBSA at all. But since it seems you have ignored and missed some or one appointment with CBSA. You have no choice to take it ahead with CBSA from now as soon as possible.
They are generally very nice people and for sure will not deport you if you have an inland application is in process. Unless you have really passed of some one.
I had same situation. I was denied refugee and applied inland PR. On top of it I was inadmissible due to my criminal history. I took all the nessessery steps, went through every single appointment, kept my every document well renewed before time and got landed on March 6.
Let me know if you need help I can give you my email address. But off course can not guarantee any thing.

Seravi said:
Hello,

Seravi

Jan 5, 2017
Kaleemsheikh said:
Don't panic. So should have not ignored CBSA at all. But since it seems you have ignored and missed some or one appointment with CBSA. You have no choice to take it ahead with CBSA from now as soon as possible.
They are generally very nice people and for sure will not deport you if you have an inland application is in process. Unless you have really passed of some one.
I had same situation. I was denied refugee and applied inland PR. On top of it I was inadmissible due to my criminal history. I took all the nessessery steps, went through every single appointment, kept my every document well renewed before time and got landed on March 6.
Let me know if you need help I can give you my email address. But off course can not guarantee any thing.
Thank you so much.Im going to CBSA office tomorrow. Did you send the inland application before the deportation order? i was under removal order since 2012 and apply for Pr in 2016.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Seravi said:
Thank you so much.Im going to CBSA office tomorrow. Did you send the inland application before the deportation order? i was under removal order since 2012 and apply for Pr in 2016.

Wow and you stayed here so long explain your situation they could be understanding

Seravi

Jan 5, 2017
carolbb23 said:
Wow and you stayed here so long explain your situation they could be understanding
Yes. my husband was not in canada that time.He came here in 2013 and apply for his pr and i had to wait.Then he sponsored me in 2016.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Seravi said:
Yes. my husband was not in canada that time.He came here in 2013 and apply for his pr and i had to wait.Then he sponsored me in 2016.
And also get a good lawyer to come with you

Kaleemsheikh

Sep 2, 2011
Deportation order always issued as soon as you apply for refugee status. Although at the same time they suspend that. And it become effective right after your any negative decision unless you appeal against the decision and it become suspended again. And if all your appeals gone then that suspended order become effective again. And if you don't present on calls to serve the deportation order. A warrant is issued against you. In canada they don't come after you to catch in other words to arrest you for that warrant which should be the legal practice. But they wait until you get tired of hiding or show up in some govt office or police.
And answer to ur question is that yes I applied for inland application for PR before my PRRA decision came negative. And it has clearly stated in that, that since another line of application I seem to be accepted as PR thus my PRRA application is denied.

Sorry for late reply. I believe you might have been to office. What happened...?

Seravi said:

Kaleemsheikh

Sep 2, 2011
Your lawer seems to have not advised you good. Or you were panic. You should have been entered yourself as a suppose in your husband PR application. Even though you were a denied refugee and even a warrant was issued against you.
The only reason I see that you wouldn't do that is, that your husband's application would have been delayed. But if your husband had any solid reason and qualification that doesn't stop him to marry a denied warrant issued refugee girl. And this can't be the reason for denial of his application. It could be delayed though but kept you both in status.

Seravi said: