+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship

karlossig

Feb 28, 2019
few quick questions before starting our application. We are doing an online application and would it be best if I(sponsor) make an account in the cic website or use her(principal applicant) account? which would be the best pdf program to use? and lastly i could not find the current wait times for this type of application, just wondering on how long these types of applications take? Thanks everyone!

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
Last I checked, it's not an application you can submit online, but that couldve changed. Once it's all submitted (and you receive your AOR) it doesnt matter whose account you link it to.

Adobe Acrobat is good. It just has to be able to open secure files.

Current wait time for both In Canada and Outside of Canada Family class sponsorships is 12 months from the date they officially receive your application

karlossig

Feb 28, 2019
Last I checked, it's not an application you can submit online, but that couldve changed. Once it's all submitted (and you receive your AOR) it doesnt matter whose account you link it to.

Adobe Acrobat is good. It just has to be able to open secure files.

Current wait time for both In Canada and Outside of Canada Family class sponsorships is 12 months from the date they officially receive your application
Thank you for the fast reply! and i had made a mistake and we are applying not for spouse but for common-in-law but youre right it doesnt seem that i can apply online. thanks again for your help!