+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship Waiting For PR Portal Mailing Address and Photo Confirmation

ktlean

Nov 1, 2022
I submitted my declaration, mailing address, and photo in the PR portal at the end of September (2022) and still have not received eCOPR or PR. Just says "In Review". Is anyone in this same boat? I have contacted CIC via email but received no helpful advice. Should I keep contacting? In the last couple of weeks after my most recent email I have had many ghost updates in the status tracker - is this a good sign?

Geebah

May 16, 2022
I got a mail from vfs Accra that the decision envelope has been couriered from their office by DHL and it would take at least 24hrs before I can track it. How long is it going to take me to get my package? I got the mail on the 22nd of this month at 5:00 pm.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I got a mail from vfs Accra that the decision envelope has been couriered from their office by DHL and it would take at least 24hrs before I can track it. How long is it going to take me to get my package? I got the mail on the 22nd of this month at 5:00 pm.
Tough to say because of holidays and the increased volume of mail this time of year.