AOR Received.
16-02-2018
File Transfer...
03-07-2018
Med's Request
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
09-07-2018
Our application got transferred to IRCC Etobicoke for further assessment on Mar 12, 2019. Can you guys tell me how long should we wait before we hear from Etobicoke office ?

Thank you for the input.

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Our application got transferred to IRCC Etobicoke for further assessment on Mar 12, 2019. Can you guys tell me how long should we wait before we hear from Etobicoke office ?

Thank you for the input.
If your application has been transferred for further assessment it depends on your circumstances. Currently that office cannot tell you how long it would take before you hear from them.but averagely it is taken that office from 6 to 18months before you can hear from them but it depends on your circumstances .What you need to do is to order your notes and find out the reasons for the transfer .Has your SPR been approved before The PA? If it the case then there could be either a relationship interview or a landing interview.If it is a relationship interview expect more delays as they have to schedule you for interview which takes long time to get a date from etobicoke .once again order your notes and proceed from there

tashi0001

May 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-01-2018
Doc's Request.
16-02-2018
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
File Transfer...
03-07-2018
Med's Request
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
09-07-2018
Thank you so much for your reply. Yes SA, has been approved. I have ordered note before it was transferred to Etobicoke. So I will wait for it to come.

tashi0001

May 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-01-2018
Doc's Request.
16-02-2018
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
File Transfer...
03-07-2018
Med's Request
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
09-07-2018
is ur e-cas says file transferred to local office ?
No I got an email to check my account and my ircc account had the information.

Reactions: Pgtk

Prasad001

Apr 4, 2019
This letter i received from CPC-Edmonton 18-03-2019

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class. This is to advise you that your application has been transferred to the Canadian Immigration Centre in London for furtherassessment. The Canada Immigration Centre may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. Once processing iscomplete, that office will notify you by mail of their decision. Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the Canada Immigration Centre in writing as follows:
CIC London
417 Exeter road,
London, ON, N6E2Z3
Few details of my Application
I applied under High medical needs class (Paper Based Application) Time line of Application as follows AOR December 18,
Medical Passed December 18,
Eligibility passed letter January 4th of 2019
Biometric and PCC request on January 4th of 2019,
PCC and Biometric submitted on 11th of January and
I received the above information letter on March 18 which informed my file transferred from Cpc Edmonton to London(Ontario) cic.
Folks, if you can share any knowledge about what’s going on with application would be really appreciated. Thank you !!

Prasad001

Apr 4, 2019
If your application has been transferred for further assessment it depends on your circumstances. Currently that office cannot tell you how long it would take before you hear from them.but averagely it is taken that office from 6 to 18months before you can hear from them but it depends on your circumstances .What you need to do is to order your notes and find out the reasons for the transfer .Has your SPR been approved before The PA? If it the case then there could be either a relationship interview or a landing interview.If it is a relationship interview expect more delays as they have to schedule you for interview which takes long time to get a date from etobicoke .once again order your notes and proceed from there

Prasad001

Apr 4, 2019
Hello everyone, This letter i received from CPC-Edmonton 18-03-2019

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class. This is to advise you that your application has been transferred to the Canadian Immigration Centre in London for furtherassessment. The Canada Immigration Centre may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. Once processing iscomplete, that office will notify you by mail of their decision. Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the Canada Immigration Centre in writing as follows:
CIC London
417 Exeter road,
London, ON, N6E2Z3
I applied under High medical needs class (Paper Based Application) Time line of Application as follows AOR December 18,
I received the above information letter on March 18 which informed my file transferred from Cpc Edmonton to London(Ontario) cic.
Folks, if you can share any knowledge about what’s going on with application would be really appreciated. Thank you !!

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Hello everyone, This letter i received from CPC-Edmonton 18-03-2019

CIC London
417 Exeter road,
London, ON, N6E2Z3
Whenever a file is transferred for further assessment it means they have concerns on your application. Your case is Pr in live in caregiver category.l suggest you search the platform on live in caregiver for more information. But in the meantime you must order your notes and then you would see what is happening to your application.Good luck

Reactions: Prasad001

Prasad001

Apr 4, 2019
Whenever a file is transferred for further assessment it means they have concerns on your application. Your case is Pr in live in caregiver category.l suggest you search the platform on live in caregiver for more information. But in the meantime you must order your notes and then you would see what is happening to your application.Good luck
Thank you Attack

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Any updates?
I have been refused on the 19th November 2019. On grounds that me and wife live seperate and apart contrary to evidence that show we lived together except that she went to have a baby at her mum place and remain there for the baby immunizations and baby classes program. But now she is back. We are contesting the decision in court