+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland spousal sponsorship file transferred to Etobicoke office

GabbyKk

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
It depends on your circumstances, what was written in your transfer letter if l may asked. Sometimes the transfer is scheduled for landing but other times they may require review of your assessment to establish the genuineness of your relationship .if it is the latter expect to receive letter inviting you for relationship interview .scheduling interview could take from 3months to 10months after the transfer but it depends on individual circumstances . What you have to do is to frequently order your GCSM notes it would tell you everything about your application and why they have transferred your application so that you can prepare.
Thanks for ur reply, mine got transferred on the 15th of this month n i just ordered my GCSM notes n am waiting to hear thier reply

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Dear Attak..am in a similar situation like urs...all i do now is pervently pray..the waiting time i hear of is a killer to me...my advice to u is to pray, n pray with ur spouse. U cant help living with her now bc of the baby wc i think is very normal for a new mother to b with her mom...n it doesnt xge e fact though she is at her mom's u guys dont live at the same address. Am praying for us all...;)
We are waiting for interview as l got to know about that through my GCSM notes. So we are waiting

Reactions: GabbyKk

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Did e immigration write to u
There is an indication on the GCSM NOTES that they would interview me but l have not heard from them in writing. The only letter received was SA approval letter and PA Letter of transfer for further assessment.

GabbyKk

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
There is an indication on the GCSM NOTES that they would interview me but l have not heard from them in writing. The only letter received was SA approval letter and PA Letter of transfer for further assessment.
Dont worry for the Lord our God will fight our battles...

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
I am same sa paproval after he sand my file missuaga to etobicoke for further assessment
Hie, is there any red flag in your file? Means have you overstayed or were out of status when applied or anything which can dleay the process. Until you tell, its really hard to tell. Thanks.