+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

Lali1987

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
It is still 30 days. I know two people who have been asked to present medicals, and the deadline written on the request was 30 days. I am not sure how the situation is in other parts of the country, but it's pretty easy to book a medical in Toronto nowadays; you can get an appointment within a couple of days. I believe if you can't complete it within 30 days, you can ask for an extension.

Reactions: Cheemadavi

kaur1172

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hey Guys!

Is there anyone in this forum who is applying for inland Online application to sponsor partner

kaur1172

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hey Guys!,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I have a question regarding Imm 1283 Financial Evaluation!

I am Canadian PR and my husband holds Study Permit.

I am applying for his Inland PR application. On the checklist Imm 5533 it says

"Only Complete this form if the person you are sponsoring (your spouse) has one or more dependent children, who has one or more dependent children of their own. Note: if this does not apply to you, Write N/A next to the check box"

blessed2021

Mar 2, 2021
Good morning everyone,
I have a quick question regarding sponsor application for spouse, we submitted my husband application to CPC mississauga as inland application because he entered Canada with his visitor visa and the application received August 27.2021 with no temporary AOR or AOR.

My question is that I check his application on the ECAS (Online Services) but it show application received does it mean that his application complete and it cant be return back?

Does anyone have idea how long it will take for the PR to be approved because he has done his medical with us during the time I applied for PR

.Also how can I track his work permit because on the ECAS it show PR application.

Thank you.

gauravs

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
Good morning everyone,
I have a quick question regarding sponsor application for spouse, we submitted my husband application to CPC mississauga as inland application because he entered Canada with his visitor visa and the application received August 27.2021 with no temporary AOR or AOR.

My question is that I check his application on the ECAS (Online Services) but it show application received does it mean that his application complete and it cant be return back?

Does anyone have idea how long it will take for the PR to be approved because he has done his medical with us during the time I applied for PR

.Also how can I track his work permit because on the ECAS it show PR application.

Thank you.
Which id did you use to check the application status in ECAS?

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
this ircc website is infuriating, i sign in , click accept, then it says error 403 your not signed in..over and over, i mean its not even the never ending circle login anymore. this is a new issue for me.

yeganehnt

Jul 2, 2020
Hey Guys!,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I have a question regarding Imm 1283 Financial Evaluation!

I am Canadian PR and my husband holds Study Permit.

I am applying for his Inland PR application. On the checklist Imm 5533 it says

"Only Complete this form if the person you are sponsoring (your spouse) has one or more dependent children, who has one or more dependent children of their own. Note: if this does not apply to you, Write N/A next to the check box"
If you have children or dependents yes! if not then just N/A

Reactions: kaur1172

Hsingh31

Nov 4, 2021
Hello Everyone, My application was received on 1 sept and got temporary file number on 16th sept. My workpermit will expire in December 2021. already applied for OWP with spousal application. Do i need to apply for bridging or visitor visa just to maintain valid status in canada?