+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

Vishal A

Apr 9, 2016
Yes absolutely state that you’re applying inland. When I applied to extend my status - I wrote a letter of explanation and I also attached my receipt for my Inland PR application, as evidence. I don’t know if it was necessary but nevertheless my Visitor Extension was approved.
I applied for it Dec 31st 2020 and received it June 2nd 2021.
Did you apply for 6 or 12 months of visitor extension? Inland spouse PR application takes around 12 months.

Rebecca0500

May 26, 2021
Just submitted our visa extension application. Hopefully we'll get approved for the 12 month extension! Good luck to the rest of you on yours!

Reactions: Bangarang

Abram Klassen

Jun 18, 2021
Mailed my application October 2020 and it was returned on June 2021, resubmitted everything and mailed on August 2021, is there any WhatsApp group for August 2021 inland application?

Riya3102

May 31, 2018
Hello everybody, I need some help here. I am a permanent residence and got married last year. My husband is on work permit here in Canada. I applied for his spousal PR in February 2021, and all we have till date is an AOR with a temporary number(it shows no results found when we try to find our application online). So while we were applying for his spousal PR, I was still looking for a job because of covid and in how will I support my partner column , we showed my savings and showed my husband's job documents( he is the one I am sponsoring). My question here is I have finally found a job for myself ,is there a way I can update my job status on the application? In your opinion do you think it is necessary for me to update it? Will updating my profile cause any further delay to my application. And lastly is it normal to have not heard back from them on our application after the AOR as it has been about six months?