+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

Abram Klassen

Jun 18, 2021
Hello everybody, I need some help here. I am a permanent residence and got married last year. My husband is on work permit here in Canada. I applied for his spousal PR in February 2021, and all we have till date is an AOR with a temporary number(it shows no results found when we try to find our application online). So while we were applying for his spousal PR, I was still looking for a job because of covid and in how will I support my partner column , we showed my savings and showed my husband's job documents( he is the one I am sponsoring). My question here is I have finally found a job for myself ,is there a way I can update my job status on the application? In your opinion do you think it is necessary for me to update it? Will updating my profile cause any further delay to my application. And lastly is it normal to have not heard back from them on our application after the AOR as it has been about six months?
In our case my wife is Canadian and I am on a work permit, for proof of income we only provided paystubs from my employer and my wife as a homemaker, 9 months after temporary AOR we got it back for a missing date or signature, the whole time i was unable to check the status. Now we just resubmitted everything and got a temporary AOR 3 weeks after it was received by IRCC

Lali1987

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I got my temporary AOR on September 3. The letter said that my application was received on August 11. It also states that I can't use the temporary file number to link the application paper to my online account.

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
Hi All,

Received Temporary AOR, but I have a quesry. I am the sponsor and I am sponsoring my wife. But Temporary AOR has my Name on left corner. I think It should have my wife’s name not mine. Please respond

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Just received email with temporary AOR today. Just wondering, do both spouses get it or just the sponsor? I'm the sponsor but I'm also listed as a representative.

gauravs

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
I am still waiting for my temporary AOR :) sent the application on 11th August and received by CPC Mississauga on 12th August.

Hanadeulset

Aug 3, 2021
Hello! I sent my Visitor Record application (Visitor visa extension) last May 2021 and it was approved today (September 2021). However, I got a request to have a Medical Exam. My question is the medical exam for Visitor Record is the same as the medical exam for PR Application?

Harman1297

Aug 17, 2021
I received my temporary AOR today in mail. Application received by IRCC aug 9,2021. For some reason they didn’t send email. Now waiting for OWP.