+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Hi all New member here. Doing this the Canadian way this time wow so much easier :) We just sent in our application today August 25th. Still learning what all these things mean on the spreadsheet! WE sent it UPS. with the OWP too.

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
So UPS has tried to deliver the pkg twice with the exception that CPC was closed. Anyone had this issue? I just freaked out when i got the email saying exception thinking they lost hte pkg or it was damaged.

sush123

Oct 13, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Other
So UPS has tried to deliver the pkg twice with the exception that CPC was closed. Anyone had this issue? I just freaked out when i got the email saying exception thinking they lost hte pkg or it was damaged.
which address did you sent it to? Mailing address or courier address ?

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
which address did you sent it to? Mailing address or courier address ?
I sent it to the courrier address suite 300 @ 2 robert speck parkway. UPS tried both times between 10-11am to deliver it and the website on IRCC says 8-4pm is find for deliveries. Of course i just tried to call UPS and they were no help. they said if its not delivered after a 3rd attempt they are going to return it to me.

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
I finally got a hold of a manager at UPS and asked them to call and findout whats going ot. you can google the building its very tall. I dont understand why two days it would be undeliverable. Not a great start to this lol.

Reactions: sush123

Vishal A

Apr 9, 2016
Hi Guys
I am in final stages to submit my spouse PR application. I might post few questions in next few days if I have any.

Reactions: sush123

Vishal A

Apr 9, 2016
Do we need to submit the Travel history of the spouse for the Spouse (inland) PR application? Also, people from Toronto, please guide me, the preferred mode of sending physical application. Should I send it through Canada Post or courier?

sush123

Oct 13, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Other
Do we need to submit the Travel history of the spouse for the Spouse (inland) PR application? Also, people from Toronto, please guide me, the preferred mode of sending physical application. Should I send it through Canada Post or courier?
I don’t think travel history is required. Follow the check list. We sent ours through Canada post on 9th and it was received on the 11th. It doesn’t matter what mode you use, as long as you send it to the right address

Rebecca0500

May 26, 2021
How long did it take you all to receive confirmation from CIC that your application arrived? Our package tracking says it arrived at the processing center on the 20th and neither of us have received any emails from CIC yet. Not sure if I should be worried yet or not!