+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

Harman1297

Aug 17, 2021
Hello everyone. I'm planning to apply for PR through common-law sponsorship, but I am not sure what is the best option Inland or Outland application. I live in Canada with PGWP, we are also planning travel outside Canada in summer. So I read that you can't travel outside of Canada if you applied inland. Does anyone with inland application travel outside? Thank you
You can travel outside if your work permit is valid. It is advised for people on implied status to wait for their PR.

saeed009

Mar 10, 2022
Update:
Application received- Aug 9, 2021
AOR- Dec 22, 2021
Background check started- Jan 17, 2022
Eligibility completed- N/A (gc key and new portal still shows in process)
Pre- arrival letter- March 9, 2022
PR portal initial email- March 9, 2022
PR portal login details- March 9, 2022
Photo and address sent- March 9, 2022
eCOPR- March 9, 2022
PR card- waiting…
hi did not ircc send you any biometric and medical request ?and is this your inland application or outland ?

saeed009

Mar 10, 2022
Happy to share my husband received his PR card today! Wish you all the best, good luck! :)

Application received: Aug 11, 2021
AOR: Dec 21, 2021
Background check completed: N/A
Eligibility completed: N/A
PR portal initial email: Feb 21, 2022
PR portal login details: Feb 21, 2022
Address and photo provided: Feb 21, 2022
e-COPR: Feb 22, 2022
PR Card received in the mail: March 8, 2022
congratulations
did not ircc take any biometic or medical ?

Harman1297

Aug 17, 2021
hi did not ircc send you any biometric and medical request ?and is this your inland application or outland ?
Inland. I already had medical and biometrics on file. They sent me a reminder to pay fees but I ignored it since it was already showing on gckey that i have cleared medical and biometrics valid until 2029.

greatchris408

Dec 7, 2015
Update:
Application received- Aug 9, 2021
AOR- Dec 22, 2021
Background check started- Jan 17, 2022
Eligibility completed- N/A (gc key and new portal still shows in process)
Pre- arrival letter- March 9, 2022
PR portal initial email- March 9, 2022
PR portal login details- March 9, 2022
Photo and address sent- March 9, 2022
eCOPR- March 9, 2022
PR card- waiting…
Congrats....I am so worried now. I submitted my passport photo and address on Feb 9th and I haven't heard anything from them since. I am not completely sure if my application has been approved....

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Congrats to those of you with so many updates. I haven't heard anything since my medical passing. its been silence since other than the fee reminders :( people from September are getting more progress. I dont understand. I thought it was with people living in Ottawa but i see people in Ottawa getting info and people from US getting info so its not that. I knwo i did it right i had a consultant look over everyting too. getting worried now:(

Reactions: joe555

greatchris408

Dec 7, 2015
Congrats to those of you with so many updates. I haven't heard anything since my medical passing. its been silence since other than the fee reminders :( people from September are getting more progress. I dont understand. I thought it was with people living in Ottawa but i see people in Ottawa getting info and people from US getting info so its not that. I knwo i did it right i had a consultant look over everyting too. getting worried now:(
As you can see in my previous post, I submitted my passport photos thru pr portal last month and haven't heard anything and here we have applicants who got their ecopr issued within the same day. I am worried too.

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
I was thinking you probably got biometrics request by now as you told us, they sent you the confirmation of your biometrics payment.
For me even after sending them third time the proof of payment for biometrics I paid twice, still didn’t get any confirmation of payment from them and we should get biometrics request soon, than only our application will go further.

I’m thinking to send them a webform- by telling them looks like it’s a technical difficulty as you’re not getting my proof of payment I sent months ago.

Harman1297

Aug 17, 2021
Congrats....I am so worried now. I submitted my passport photo and address on Feb 9th and I haven't heard anything from them since. I am not completely sure if my application has been approved....
Hey, have to checked it on new tracker? Thats where is showed up for me first. Under “document status”. Also have you checked in the portal if your photo and address has been accepted?

greatchris408

Dec 7, 2015
Hey, have to checked it on new tracker? Thats where is showed up for me first. Under “document status”. Also have you checked in the portal if your photo and address has been accepted?
It is still showing under review in my tracker. Yes I received an automatic message that I have submitted my photos and address. The status is not "decision made". That's why I am not even sure if my application has been approved even though I have submitted my photo.