Aug 31, 2021
GOT COPR!!

timeline:
aug 4, 21: sent application
dec 14: AOR and medical
jan 27, 22: requested more info
feb 22: eligibility completed
feb 24: background completed, SA, COPR together

I sincerely hope for everyone here to get your results soon!
Did you get these by mail or email?

sbortner2

Nov 11, 2021
Hi everyone! I've been lurking on this thread long enough. I guess I should share my timeline too! :p

Application Received: Aug 30 2021
Temp AOR: Sep 16 2021
AOR: Jan 8 2022
Medical Passed: Jan 7 2022 (sent in medical with my application)
Biometrics request: Jan 10 2022
Biometrics completed: Jan 13 2022
Background check completed: Feb 16 2022
Eligibility marked as "complete": Feb 24 2022 (Eligibility has also been marked as complete on Sponsor's side in the tracker)
Pre-arrival services letter received: Feb 25 2022

The end is near! I'm hoping receive the portal invite in the next week or so. I also want to thank everyone that posted updates on their status. Really helped ease my anxiety throughout this whole (very long) process :)

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
so i send in a webform saying they had my address wrong and they replied back saying info i provided on the webform doesn't match their filed. I've tried calling in but get no answer just their lines are full to call back. It says i should resubmit my request and provide more info along with the stuff i already sent them in my last webform.

Now seeing as how many ppl have wrong info on that tracker should i just ignore this and keep waiting or will our file now be on hold? we haven't gotten anything since medical passed, no bio nothing. on any of the tracker sites.

Reactions: joe555

Shwetadi

Aug 5, 2021
Hi,
Application submitted: 31 august
Temporary application letter: 20 september
Biometric reminder: 12 jan
Biometric submission: 15 jan
I am in Canada so exempt from medical exam,
I haven’t received AOR yet neither my husband got any sponsor approval email.
I received an email saying my application is in process now and I can start prearrival preparations, the email also has a correspondence number. Anyone heard of this? What does this email mean, is correspondence number my application number to link online?

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
so i send in a webform saying they had my address wrong and they replied back saying info i provided on the webform doesn't match their filed. I've tried calling in but get no answer just their lines are full to call back. It says i should resubmit my request and provide more info along with the stuff i already sent them in my last webform.

Now seeing as how many ppl have wrong info on that tracker should i just ignore this and keep waiting or will our file now be on hold? we haven't gotten anything since medical passed, no bio nothing. on any of the tracker sites.
We are in Ottawa, having a similar situation-
Firstly, my address says not available which I am pretty sure I have provided so I have ignored that on the new tracker.
Secondly, Back in December when I got my AOR, after couple days we passed medical and got biometric fee request which I have already paid but still sent the reciept on webform like couple of times but I havent heard from them since then. My tracker shows last update on 1st february.

Don't know what to do, Keep waiting but just makes me think what If my application is on hold as I did not get a biometrics request but cant do anything other than waiting as I called them they only told me to send receipt on webform which I already did and they asked me to wait, they dont really have any information other than we can see on our tracker or gc key.

Now they must be more busier than usual because of situation in ukraine.

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
We are in Ottawa, having a similar situation-
Firstly, my address says not available which I am pretty sure I have provided so I have ignored that on the new tracker.
Secondly, Back in December when I got my AOR, after couple days we passed medical and got biometric fee request which I have already paid but still sent the reciept on webform like couple of times but I havent heard from them since then. My tracker shows last update on 1st february.

Don't know what to do, Keep waiting but just makes me think what If my application is on hold as I did not get a biometrics request but cant do anything other than waiting as I called them they only told me to send receipt on webform which I already did and they asked me to wait, they dont really have any information other than we can see on our tracker or gc key.

Now they must be more busier than usual because of situation in ukraine.
my tracker was updated feb 5th then nothing. no biometrics request nada. meanwhile i'm seeing people from September get progress. Its just liek when i applied for my PR in USA. I'm jinxed i think. That one took over 2 years as opposed to the 6 months the lawyer told us. Granted i fired him for making mistakes on my APP, so this time we did it ourselves with the help of a consultant and these forums. I just know that if i keep sending webforms it will take weeks for them to get back to me and that will make the app take evenlonger. And ya first it was Afganistran that caused a backlog now Ukraine. I should have done this years ago moved back to Canada. :(

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
my tracker was updated feb 5th then nothing. no biometrics request nada. meanwhile i'm seeing people from September get progress. Its just liek when i applied for my PR in USA. I'm jinxed i think. That one took over 2 years as opposed to the 6 months the lawyer told us. Granted i fired him for making mistakes on my APP, so this time we did it ourselves with the help of a consultant and these forums. I just know that if i keep sending webforms it will take weeks for them to get back to me and that will make the app take evenlonger. And ya first it was Afganistran that caused a backlog now Ukraine. I should have done this years ago moved back to Canada. :(
Same, I was studying here in 2016, after that didn’t know if I’ll stay or what I’m gonna do. Anyway it’s very frustrating to be honest as my file was received around first week of august. Our lives on hold, just thinking about this everyday, not even healthy for our mental health at this point! I wish there system is better, it’s not even COVID any more.

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017

You need to confirm your address on the call ….my husbands address also showing previous address but when i confirmed on the call that was current address..so you dnt need to send webform just confirm on the call…even we got PR still on ecas showing previous address

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
You need to confirm your address on the call ….my husbands address also showing previous address but when i confirmed on the call that was current address..so you dnt need to send webform just confirm on the call…even we got PR still on ecas showing previous address
impossible to get through have been trying for a week. :(

Jonsnow0009

Mar 11, 2019
Has anyone else been waiting on their declaration of presence in Canada to be accepted so you can download your eCoPR for months now? I received access to the portal on November 17th, uploaded everything they requested. All boxes are ticket ''submitted to IRCC'' or ''In review with IRCC'' but I just don't receive anything. No download for ECoPR available. No PR card in the mail. PR was approved on November 10th.

I've been calling and emailing and filling in the webform but just absolutely 0 response.

I'm about 3 weeks away from losing a huge job opportunity that goes hand in hand with a university course and the schools won't accept me without actual PR proof. The letter that says ''your pr application has been approved'' is not enough.

CSilva

Jun 2, 2021
Application Received: Aug 31 2021
Temp AOR: August 16 2021
Medical Passed: Jan 13 2022
Biometrics request: Jan 9 2022
Biometrics completed: Jan 11 2022
Background check completed: Feb 3 2022
Eligibility marked as "complete": Feb 15 2022
Pre-arrival services letter received: Feb 15 2022
Portal email confirmation: ?
Portal access: ?

Hey guys this is my status so far. After the pre-arrival letter I have got no answers and it seems to me that, normally, the portal email comes right after the pre-arrival letter, so I am not sure what is up. Can someone help me? Is that normal?

AxelS

Sep 16, 2021
I am in the same situation,

I received the OWP approved last week and also the pre-arrival, I haven't had any update after that.

OWP Approved : 17 Feb
Pre-arrival: 18 Feb

(no AIP or SA)
Application Received: Aug 31 2021
Temp AOR: August 16 2021
Medical Passed: Jan 13 2022
Biometrics request: Jan 9 2022
Biometrics completed: Jan 11 2022
Background check completed: Feb 3 2022
Eligibility marked as "complete": Feb 15 2022
Pre-arrival services letter received: Feb 15 2022
Portal email confirmation: ?
Portal access: ?

Hey guys this is my status so far. After the pre-arrival letter I have got no answers and it seems to me that, normally, the portal email comes right after the pre-arrival letter, so I am not sure what is up. Can someone help me? Is that normal?