+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship August 2020

Kumar125

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Our applications will surely require a lot of patience. Based on the info in the spread sheet, August Outland applicants are already receiving AOR's while Inland is still doing April 2020 applicants.
im June first week inland, but I have not received anything and nothing ye not ever an Open Work Permit that I have sent with it. I have been living in Canada since one and half year, they don't concern what I have gone through without any documents and job here in Canada but they have a big concern to process faster who are living their lives happily in their home country, and covid 19 is not affecting for outlanders but inlanders. I was living my life happily long time ago in a refugee camp than im living in Canada without any documents.I think they will soon close inland processing and complete processing within a month for outlander, and we would may soon be homeless if my partner lose job. It is very hard to find job during this pandemic.

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
im June first week inland, but I have not received anything and nothing ye not ever an Open Work Permit that I have sent with it. I have been living in Canada since one and half year, they don't concern what I have gone through without any documents and job here in Canada but they have a big concern to process faster who are living their lives happily in their home country, and covid 19 is not affecting for outlanders but inlanders. I was living my life happily long time ago in a refugee camp than im living in Canada without any documents.I think they will soon close inland processing and complete processing within a month for outlander, and we would may soon be homeless if my partner lose job. It is very hard to find job during this pandemic.
Honestly i can understand your fustration. Covid 19 has been hard on me and my wife as well. We have been struggling due to most of the jobs that are fit for her are not hiring.. The thing that Ircc is doing is trying to focus on reunification which is good.. I have thought about trying to find those who have implied inland and applied for open work permits to come together to protest or make a letter to ircc about the delays.. The Open work permit is there for those who are waiting for the processing of their application.. And The thing that frustrates me is they can tell us they have the application but they cant open the file and make sure everything is there... Enough to issue an owp while people wait.. They want us to be able to support our selves but if we are going to just sit here and wait burner our savings funds and barley scraping by due to covid its in sane.

Reactions: dillym and ASenna

Kumar125

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Honestly i can understand your fustration. Covid 19 has been hard on me and my wife as well. We have been struggling due to most of the jobs that are fit for her are not hiring.. The thing that Ircc is doing is trying to focus on reunification which is good.. I have thought about trying to find those who have implied inland and applied for open work permits to come together to protest or make a letter to ircc about the delays.. The Open work permit is there for those who are waiting for the processing of their application.. And The thing that frustrates me is they can tell us they have the application but they cant open the file and make sure everything is there... Enough to issue an owp while people wait.. They want us to be able to support our selves but if we are going to just sit here and wait burner our savings funds and barley scraping by due to covid its in sane.
I understand family reunification for outlanders but they need to see who needs to be prioritized by looking into the application package. Who does not want to come to Canada from overseas right? everybody has family somewhere some part of the world, but they are not suffering, enjoying their lives with other family member and friends . Why not just keep them wait little bit making sure they are safe. At this time government needs to do is keep people safe. Covid testing kits are not hundred percent effective, and covid rates in Canada is skyrocketing. This is Not all outlanders should get prioritized, like getting AOR in couple months and our inland's applications not even seen for those who have been living in Canada for a long time. How about people living in Canada without documents get infected covid-19 right? I don't have money to cover the cost. I have not been to my relatives house here since many months.

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
support ourselves without any documents here, right? I understand family reunification for outlanders but they need to see who needs to be prioritized by looking into the application package. Who does not want to come to Canada from overseas right? everybody has family somewhere some part of the world, but they are not suffering, enjoying their lives with other family member and friends . Why not just keep them wait little bit making sure they are safe. At this time government needs to do is keep people safe. Covid testing kits are not hundred percent effective, and covid rates in Canada is skyrocketing. This is Not all outlanders should get prioritized, like getting AOR in couple months and our inland's applications not even seen for those who have been living in Canada for a long time. How about people living in Canada without documents get infected covid-19 right? I don't have money to cover the cost. I have not been to my relatives house here since many months.
I recived AIR on the 25th of november but i feel wierd because people before me have not seen aor at all... Ircc is getting ridicolous with the way they choose to process things.. I used to call almost every day i think i have to start doing that again im still waiting on gcms notes.. and the current wait time for the owp is 6 months... Even if ircc issued owps to those who qualify and prioritized that.. i would be happy.. Because then those who are waiting can work.. and get health care.. The amount of healthcare things that im not fully paying attention to right now is crazy... I keep asking myself if people even matter to the Canadian government.. It should not take them this long to give full aor and have an officer make sure everything is there than issue owp to inland... the promises from the minister are going unkept and it makes me want to just push a petition or a message to someone who can help not only us but everyone before us...

Reactions: dillym

Kumar125

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
I recived AIR on the 25th of november but i feel wierd because people before me have not seen aor at all... Ircc is getting ridicolous with the way they choose to process things.. I used to call almost every day i think i have to start doing that again im still waiting on gcms notes.. and the current wait time for the owp is 6 months... Even if ircc issued owps to those who qualify and prioritized that.. i would be happy.. Because then those who are waiting can work.. and get health care.. The amount of healthcare things that im not fully paying attention to right now is crazy... I keep asking myself if people even matter to the Canadian government.. It should not take them this long to give full aor and have an officer make sure everything is there than issue owp to inland... the promises from the minister are going unkept and it makes me want to just push a petition or a message to someone who can help not only us but everyone before us...
This is crazy, mine will be six months on dec 11 and some people even from may still waiting. I have not even got single email from IRCC since I have applied. I even went to MP office twice and called Ministers office to explain my situation, and they gave me temporary file no from MP office not from IRCC. The promise made by Ministers benefited to outlanders only there were many inlander had also protested together. The processing time for out and inland's app was the same but now they are speeding inlander's only. Did u get temporary AOR or the final one?

Kumar125

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Guys please let's do some thing possible to make a wake up IRCC instead of putting ourselves on a fire ourselves here. Let's we all come together and protest or write a single letter to IRCC minister with all of us signed.

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
This is crazy, mine will be six months on dec 11 and some people even from may still waiting. I have not even got single email from IRCC since I have applied. I even went to MP office twice and called Ministers office to explain my situation, and they gave me temporary file no from MP office not from IRCC. The promise made by Ministers benefited to outlanders only there were many inlander had also protested together. The processing time for out and inland's app was the same but now they are speeding inlander's only. Did u get temporary AOR or the final one?
The final aor number but i dont think it means anything in terms of processsing i have yet to be able to link my account.. and i think they were only doing it because i kept checking in on them everyday i dont plan to see any further movement on my application till at least next year even longer..

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
Guys please let's do some thing possible to make a wake up IRCC instead of putting ourselves on a fire ourselves here. Let's we all come together and protest or write a single letter to IRCC minister with all of us signed.
I Agree about the letter to the minister however it will not help us. because ircc can hide under covid and the fact of processing times are usually 12 months..

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
.Hi there,if the sponsor select not working in Canada is NOA form still need to be submitted? Will the application get returned back, anyone with knowledge or experience on this can you please advise me

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hey, I sent you a PM, you can ignore it as I just found your post. You are very lucky! Congrats to you!

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
The final aor number but i dont think it means anything in terms of processsing i have yet to be able to link my account.. and i think they were only doing it because i kept checking in on them everyday i dont plan to see any further movement on my application till at least next year even longer..
Have you also managed to link your application yet?